Chapter 2 - Move in day !!

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩Atlanta Georgia

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Atlanta Georgia

My Alarm buzzed but I snoozed it immediately and turned over.

" Hmph" I groaned.

*𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈*

I turned over at the realization it was my phone was ringing.

Frustrated from waking up I mumbled "Bro, who is fuck calling me at 7 in the-   hello ??"

"GOOD MORNING TO YOU! THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING!!" Dejah loud ass screamed over the phone.

"Goodnight." I hung up.
𝘋𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴.

*𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈* *𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈**𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈*
"Broo, girl what !?" I answered irritated.

" You ain't have to hang up on me like that though. Girl wake yo ass up i'm on my way to your house."

"why?" I asked annoyed.

"Uh, did you forget we going to college?"

"Oh shit, that's today ?"

"Naw Nilajah, it was yesterday. Yes it's today ! Now get yo ass up and get yo shit together. " She hung up. I could hear the music from her radio all the way through the phone.

𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺.

The thought process hit me once I got in the shower and actually woke up. I actually leave for college today... FREEDOM !!

No more parents, no more questionings, no more asking to go places either. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to miss my mama, my little brother and even my step dad but It felt good to be on my own and doing it all with my best friend.

I got out the shower and started to do my hair and makeup. I wanted to pick something cute to wear but also comfortable so I settled on my nike socks, some leggings, cropped jacked and my 1s.

I was putting on my jewelry when I started to smell breakfast foods and went to run downstairs.

"Awnnn my little girl! " My mama came up to to hug me and soon as she seen me.
"You really grew up on me honey, I can't believe you're leaving for college today"

"Does this mean I get to have your room?" My little brother Malik asked.

"No, you cannot have my room and don't touch my any of my stuff either!"

——
The door swung open. Of course Dejah has a key.

"MOMMAAA!!!" Dejah yelled.

I rolled my eyes.