Chapter 19 - Love ya self

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝗔/𝗡 - 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 🤭^

A few days has gone by and I really haven't been myself since. Like mentally I'm drained. I need to get myself together. I came to college with my bestfriend expecting to have fun and not have to worry about getting fucking kidnapped.

The guy Antonio seemed nice considering he hired people to kidnap me and it sound's crazy to think about but he could have done so much worse to me. Instead he didn't do anything. He talked to me and told me exactly who Taylin was. She's in a mafia and her dad is the leader. He told me he needed a way to get her attention but also apologized for it having to be me. With that I made the choice to be done because there's no way I just got kidnapped cause of this girl. Something that she could have talked to me about because then I would have had that choice of whether I wanted to stay with her or not. She kept me blindsided and made the choice for me and I don't appreciate that but unfortunately I still love her. I just need a break.

I need to make sure myself is good before I worry about someone else. The fourth semester just started and I want to focus on school and go back home for a while. I've been Job hunting for the last couple days since I wouldn't mind living here and continuing school.

My phone got broke after everything last week and I haven't had the energy to get another one yet. I took that as my sign to take a break from talking to people and also avoid Taylin.

I was in my room studying since finals we're coming up when Dejah knocked on my door.

" Hey hun, How ya feelin'?" She came in and laid next to me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

" Stressed, tired, confused." I felt the need to just cry and silently I started too.

She closed my book for me and pulled me in for a hug. " I know. What do you say we go get ice cream?"

" Right now?"

" Yeah, why not. My treat. Also I hope you don't have anything to do after class tomorrow cause Levon and I booked us all a full day at the spa tomorrow. Facials, Massages, Pedicure, Hot tub and some other stuff."

" Really ?"

" Yeah. You need a moment and we wanted to do something for you. Don't decline cause that stuff IS NOT cheap!" She made a face making me laugh and handed me some tissues

" Thank you so much."

" Of courseeee! Anything to help get you back to yourself. Now come on before the place close!"

" Okay okay"

——

" WHY YOU BOTHER MEE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU DONT WANT ME!" Dejah and I screamed the lyrics as we was driving back from getting ice cream and going on a target run. She felt that lyric in her soul.

It was pouring raining but I appreciate her for getting me out the house and making me feel so much better.

" Why you stressing me when you know you gotta woman?! Ayee"

" Why you hit me when you know you know better. Know you know better.. Know your crew better than you do."

" Got me lookin' for ya, I'll be lookin' for ya. Got me lookin' forward to weekends with youuu baby."