Chapter 15 - Just leave

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" Ughhhh I'm soo boreddd!" Dejah groaned dramatically while rolling on her bed. " Don't nun of y'all got a move tonight?"

" I COULD be going to go make a move in my man but instead i'm here with yo whining ass." Levon responded making Dejah roll her eyes.

" I mean we could go to the club..."  I suggested.  Dejah shot up like a little kid. " Woahhh calm ya tits."

" Which one?" Levon asked.

" LIV central."

" Now how the hell we gon get in there ? that's place is always packed and we can't legally drink in there yet."

" Skylar. She worked tonight she can get us in and in VIP if we wanted... Oh and drinks too. Her brother is the owner."

" Like Dejah said fuck we waiting on!" Levon ran up to get dressed and Dejah followed.

——

After about an hour of getting ready we was almost there.  None of us drove because we didn't know how messed up we was going to get so we took an Uber.
Taylin has been busy in her Dads office all day so I just sent a quick text to let her know what I was up too.

Once we approached the loud sound of people and music we all excitedly hopped out the car where I had Skylar meet us to let us in.

She showed us her bartending skills as she flipped the bottles over her head and did tricks. We took a few shots before going to the floor to dance our asses off. Some how a circle ended up being made with Levon in the middle doing vogue as everyone cheered. 

I went back over to the bar laughing from my friends and sat down where Skylar was cleaning a glass.

" Having fun?"

" Yess. Man thank you for getting us in and the drinks which is technically illegal" We laughed.

" Of course, anytime. Now take a water, I refused to get screamed at by your girlfriend a second time.

I mouthed ' Sorry' as I walked back to Dejah and Levon.

As the night was coming to an end we realized we all got a little fucked up. Dejah ended up called Armoni to pick us up so we won't have to pay for an Uber again.

" Awww man. I hate working and missing out on fun shit sometimes." Armoni pouted as soon as we got in. Dejah sat in the front and she playfully rubbed Armoni face to comfort her.