Chapter 23 - Family time

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" DEJAH GET YO SHIT WE HAVE TOO GOOOO!!!" I yelled. We woke up late and was rushing to make it to the airport on time.

I quickly grabbed everything and ran outside where Levon was waiting with our uber. Dejah followed me shortly holding everything she could.

" Y'all in a rush I see ?" Our driver asked.

" Yes!! Please speed safety!" Levon spoke making our driver step on it.

"How the hell we ALL wake up late ?!" Levon shouted.

" I already know we don't do mornings." I spoke referring to me and Levon. " But how the hell Dejah ain't wake up is the question."

" On the phone with that boy. I completely forgot to set my alarm."

" Damn. Let's just hope we get through TSA on time."

——

Thankfully we made it in time and was headed up to the desk when our section got called.

The lady scanned our tickets but stopped us before we started walking in. " It's says you guys tickets was upgraded to first class. They've already boarded but my co worker here will help you all get to your seats."

We all were confused. " You sure? Cause ian paying shit extra." Dejah stood pu

" Yes! It says it was paid in full already a couple days ago."

We slowly started walking in. " Did Taylin do that?" Dejah asked.

" I don't know. If she did, she didn't tell me."

We sat down in our first class seats amazed by how comfortable it was. Our seats leaned all the way back, we had covers, pillows, television, headphones, food and drinks all free of charge.

" Whoever the hell did it, thank youuuu." Levon danced passed and made himself comfortable.

I ended up texted Taylin to ask her and she admitted that she upgraded our seats. I asked her why and she responded:
"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽, 𝖣𝖾𝗃𝖺𝗁 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖫𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗐𝗀 𝖿𝗋. 𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍?"

I showed them the message and they both started dancing around yelling " Perioddd!!"

————
𝟭 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

" Call me when y'all get home!" Levon yelled out as he left with his mom who was very happy to see me. We spent a good 20mins on catching up telling her how life was.

My mom and brother pulled up shortly after excited to greet me and Dejah and ask us all about how college was going. I told her all about it...except the most recent times but other than that-

We had gotten home and unpacked everything while my mom cooked. Not gonna lie... I miss a nice home cooked meal. She was making my favorite too, home made chipotle!! My mother is literally the best person walking on earth.

Dejah had called her aunt to let her know she was in town and would be over the next day to visit. Shortly after, we all ate and spent a little family time together playing games and cracking jokes. My brother thought it was the most hilarious thing ever when my mom started showing my baby pictures. He didn't find it as funny when she started showing
his though.

" I don't care, yo forehead was still big!" Malik shouted at me.

" And you didn't have eyebrows so you can't be talking." I said back.

" Y'all both look like y'all daddies so I don't know why either one of y'all is talking." My mom laughed.

" MOM!!"

"Oouuuuu!" Dejah instigated.

The evening went on and we all eventually broke off into our own rooms. Dejah immediately ran to her room when Kayson called.

I took a shower and laid on my bed letting myself "air dry" while I scrolled on my phone. I couldn't stop thinking about what me and Taylin did recently. It was like the scenes kept replaying in my head making me turned on all over again. 

Since she wasn't here I decided to have a little fun and mess with her. I got up to lotion and oil my body, locked my door and turned on my LEDs. I sat in front of my mirror was starting posing my naked body taking pictures. Making sure they looked fire as hell. I took a few then sent them straight to her phone in invisible messages.

*𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈*
Taylin. I giggled then declined her call.

*𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈* I declined it again.

She sent me a text that read.
" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀? 𝗕𝗲𝘁. 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲."

I laughed again then sent her another picture holding up my middle finger. Am I probably playing with my life? Yes.

*𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈* I decided to answer just because I couldn't stop laughing.

" Girl please stop playing with me like I won't fly my ass down there right now"

I bust out laughing.

" Oh you find shit funny huh? How am I pose to shoot at mothafuckas with my dick hard Nilajah?"

" Ion know. Say you got another gun in yo pants or some. It's not my problem."

" Just wait. It will be." Then she hung up.

I sent her a text. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻?"

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲." I rolled my eyes at the text and continued to go about my night.

————-

𝗔/𝗡
𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 😅