Chapter 9 - Hold me

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" You've had a girlfriend before right?"
I was laying on top her cuddling and she was on her phone but I wanted her attention.

I put my hand on her hips and slowly rubbed up and down her body.

I watched how she reacted to my touch.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯

She smiled real hard but kept her focus on looking at her phone. "Yeah, of course.You know that."

" Tell me about them."

" Uhh okay. My ex girlfriend Leyah , She was apart of me and Dejahs old friend group. It was like 5 of us all together: Me, Dejah, Leyah, Alex and Kayla. We hung out like everyday from middle to junior year. Long story short, Leyah and I was together for a few months but she ended up cheating on me with Kayla. And that was my first real relationship so that shit hurt and with one of our friends too. I was so blind I didn't see til after that she was really toxic and everytime we would argue it would be kayla trying to convince me to break up with her. Alex ended up taking Kayla side so they're bestfriends now and her and Leyah was together after so." She explained.

I moved my hand towards her inner thigh continuously rubbing on her. "That's all?" She smiled real hard again and sucked in her bottom lip.

" It was this other girl I liked but she only showed interest in me because Kayla and Alex dared her too and gave her $100 if she did it and-"

She kept explaining but it was honestly going in one ear and out the other cause I was staring at her face and lips

𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺... 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.

" So yeah that's pretty much it. Girl are you listening ?" She asked cutting me away from every nasty thought I just had in my head.

I licked my lips. "Mhm." lifting myself up to reach and kiss her. Her lips are always so soft.

She put her hands around my body and pulled me in closer, deepening the kiss.

We paused for second as we were catching our breath.

" You finally put that phone down now huh?" I teased her.

"If that's what you wanted that's all you had to say." She smiled.

"Mmph" I stared at her face and every feature about her. " You so pretty baby"

She was about to respond but I kissed her again at a more fast pace, rubbing my hands all over her.