Chapter 26 - Loyalty

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Taylin put your gun down." Nilajah spoke to me.

" No."

" It's other people here. Do not draw attention."

" I really couldn't give another fuck."

" Taylin stop."

I sighed in defeat. " Stay in here then and make these people leave." I walked outside and closed the door.

I pulled my gun back out. " Don't play with y'all life right now."

" Damn cuz. You gon do us like that." Skylar smirked.

" What the fuck do y'all want."

" You still haven't given us an answer Taylin." Toney spoke up. " You hate your Dad so why don't you just join us and help us get rid of him and then take over his Mafia."

" Because I don't even know you fucking people. And all of a sudden you bitches is my cousins? At least I've known my Dad my whole life. How the fuck am I pose to just go along with the first people to ever claim me as family?! That would make me too trusting."

" She got a point Toney."

Toney sighed. " Listen. My Dad is pissed over his brother and his niece and he wants your father dead. However we know you would be a good asset. If you help us, you can still keep your mafia. We're stronger together and you're the only one close to him for us to get information on him and plot."

I stared at him as if he just said the dumbest cringiest shit ever.

He sighed. " I'll make you a deal. What if I told you we maybe think that your mom isn't really dead."

Skylar hit him. " You dumb fuck! You wasn't pose to tell her that yet!"

" Well how else am I supposed to get her to trust us?!"

My eyes widen for a second. " What the fuck is y'all talking about."

" Just listen. We think your father made your mom fake her death."

" But why? How?!"

" If she died all of the stuff she owned would go to him. Including part of the mafia her family owned, money included. Making him significantly stronger than us at the time."