Chapter 21- Part 1

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It was damn there the end of the second semester and time for summer. Me, Dejah and Levon had been studying hard for finals this week.

Taylin, Armoni, Elijah and Kayson had all offered us to stay at their places over the summer but we decided to go home for a couple weeks first then we would come back and do some apartment shopping before the end of June.

Me and Taylin weren't back together but we still talked just as friends.... with feelings for each other. I've spent the last few weeks just on myself and school and it's been really nice actually.

After I come back from my home town, Me and Dejah have appointments set and ready for hair, nails, pedi's and lashes Levon was coming with us too. We gone be 3 pretty ass bestfriends at these summer parties. We even went shopping for new clothes and swimsuits. It's up this summer after I see my mom so she don't get to calling me saying " I left her." Her dramatic ass.

" Bitch my brain is fried. Can we call it a night?" Levon rubbed his eyes closing his book. " I'm soo ready for this shit to be overr."

" No for real. I'm confident imma pass these test tomorrow." Dejah started packing up.

" Ight imma catch you hoes at the airport thursday?"

Dejah and I nodded.

" Alright goodnight y'all. One of y'all come lock the door."

"I got it. I'm finna go in my room anyways. Goodnight Lajah." She got up and closed the door behind her.

I was so tired and ready to sleep I cleaned up my space and got even more comfortable for bed. I turned off my lights and what seemed like the minute i laid down my phone rang.

" Hello?" I was sleepy and talking in a low soft voice.

" Hey baby."

" Taylin I told you not to call me that cause we're not together." Even though I was cheesing through the phone.

" Anyways. How was your day?" Delusional.

" Stressed. I'm so ready to pass this last test tomorrow and be on a one round trip back home Thursday."

"Awn. You want me to come relieve yo stress then?" She said clear as day.

" Huh!?"

" You heard what I said." She talked as I could hear her blowing out smoke. I smiled soo hard.  We STILL haven't did nothingggg since she gave me head that one time. If that was heavenly imagine what the-