Chapter 17 - Two n' 2

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩𝗟𝗜𝗩 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝗟𝗜𝗩 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹

I Jumped out the car, cocked my gun back and began walking fearlessly to the door. Armoni, Kayson and Elijah ran to catch up to me.

" Woah, Woahhh there my nigga chilll." Kayson quickly covered the gun with his hand putting it down.

" Move."

" Naw man. You pissed, I get it. But look what the fuck you doing man. We in public, the sun going down on a saturday. Meaning cops finna be roaming this area cause hella people here. Chill the fuck out! If yo ass go to jail you ain't gon be able to do shit else for Nilajah. Put it up."

We made intense eye contact as I wanted to be so stubborn and just start shooting in the air but I can't go to jail knowing Nilajah ain't safe.

I put it on my waist and covered it with my shirt.

" Good job. Now c'mon."

I walked in where hella people was inside dancing and drinking. I looked around for Antonio but I couldn't find him anywhere and it was starting to piss me off more. He knew I knew.

Selena was bartending again tonight so we walked towards her.

"You know where the owner is?"

" The one y'all was talking about last time? Naw. I haven't seen him since my shift started. But also i've been hella busy cause we are soo packed tonight." She quickly handed out multiple drinks.

" Hey boo, how you been?" Armoni cheesed up talking to Selena.

I looked down and closed my eyes. Taking a deep breath. I was starting to loose my shit and getting ready to say fuck it and blow this whole goddamn place up.

When I looked back up I seen the face I been wanting to punch since I met them. Skylar. She was bartending and she hadn't seen be glaring at her yet.

𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

I walked over to the side she was on and stood there until she noticed me.

Her eyes widen a little from surprise then went back to normal.

" Tayyy!! Waddup!" She reached out to dap me up but I rejected it. " Ohkayyy so we're not there yet."

" No we're not fucking 'there' and we not gon ever be. And don't call me no fucking 'Tay' The hell wrong with you cuz."

" Damn Okayy, my bad. You stood there so long thought we was good."