Chapter 24 - I'm backk

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Y'all I got a dope ass idea." I said to Levon and Dejah.  A few days had passed and we were leaving to go back to Florida in a couple days which I couldn't wait because not only do I get my hair and nails done but Dejah, Levon and I had found us a house!! And I got two job interviews. Levon had came over so we can discuss rent, utilities, Furniture ideas, etc.

" What's up ?"

" Let's have a bonfire when we get back."

Levon nodded in agreement. " Where? Our house won't be ready to have people over yet."

" Taylin got a cabin. We could all go for the weekend."

" Okay okayy! I'm down!" Dejah jumped up.

"Bet." I texted Taylin and asked about her cabin house and she was down for the idea.

We spent hours planning for everything between the house and our weekend trip. Taylin getting drinks, Kayson got the weed, Elijah was gonna set up some lights inside and out and set up the sounds for us.

I feel very positive about the things that's happening within the next few weeks. Young and turnt and still on my shit. I love that for me.

My mother eventually called everyone down for dinner. She cooked pork chops, potatoes and corn. She should've been a chef the way she can throw down in the kitchen.  We all spent time together and talked and my mom got to catch up with Levon for a bit.

After dinner, my step dad went to the living and starting watching the game and Levon joined him. Since they was both really into sports. Malik went to go play the game with his annoying little friends. One of them had a crush on me too it was hilarious but cute. Me and Dejah stayed in the kitchen with mom to help her clean up after dinner. We told her about our new house and the weekend trip we was planning.

" I'm so proud of y'all!" My mom exclaimed. Then she went into 'mom mode' and gave us all types of advice.

After cleaning, I went to my room and about my business scrolling through tiktok when an unsaved number texted me.

"𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗉 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗀"

I didn't recognize the number so I didn't bother to text back plus I was too sleepy to even try and hold a conversation so I ignored it and went to bed.

——

For the last couple days, My mom has been planning stuff everyday for the whole family. We've went bowling, out to eat, top golf, and we even did a girls day where me, Dejah and my mom got facials. It's her way of saying she's going to miss us.