Chapter 12 - The "Date"

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" So how's you and your girlfriend?" Skylar asked picking up some of my fries.

I glared say her and she laughed.
"We're good, She's a little mad at me though."

" Oh shit is it cause I asked you to hangout?"

" Kind of..."

"My bad gang. I meant no harm, I actually just wanted to be friends I'm not on no weird home-wrecker ass shit."

" I Know cause we've just been talking like friends since I met you." I shrugged my shoulders.

" I get though, them lesbian relationships mann ." We both laughed. "So I was thinking instead of going to a regular movie theater, We can go to this drive-in movie. I found a place about like 40 minutes away. Only if you want too though cause we can still just go to the theater 10 minutes away." She suggested.

" Yeah sure, I don't mind."

" Cool. You smoke or Drink? We can grab something on the way there."

" I kind of want a drink." I said.

" Okay good cause I will smoke but I'm more of a drinker."

I texted Taylin to let her know that it was a change of plans and i'm going to a drive in and that she doesn't have to pick me up cause I'm going to be further out. She left me on read.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥?

——
The movie was kind of dragging but it was fun just being out and just talking to her. She made us a really good mixed fruity drink but we also took shots just straight out the bottle.

"This is good, you should be a bartender." I said.

" I am." She laughed. " My brother owns the club 'LIV Central' that's downtown and I take shifts from time to time."

My eyes widen. " Like THE 'LIV Central ? That huge ass building that everybody be at on the weekends?"

" Yeah. He owns a could other bars but that's his main one of course."

" Shit y'all got money."

She laughed at me.

The conversation went on and she was telling me a story."But then me and my brother got arrested and my momma had to come get us at 1 am from the police station." She laughed and shook her head. "She was soo pissed."

" That's what the fuck y'all get.Doing shit y'all ain't got no business doing."

" Mann always. Me and brother was bad as fuck."

" You wanna take another?" I asked holding up the bottle of liquor.

" Damn girl." She laughed looking to see if I finished the drink she made. "And you finished that? Oh yeah I could definitely drink with you, But you go ahead I gotta drive. Next time, you just gonna to come over and we gonna get drunk as hell."