Chapter 11 - Mine

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" I wanna go into Victoria Secret next. I need new stuff for my mann!" Dejah cheesed.

A Few weeks has gone by and Dejah and I was back on campus. Me, Her and Levon decided to go shopping and catch up after break.

" So y'all together now or what?" Levon asked.

" I'm single... but that's my man."

" What about you Levon? You ever figure out Elijah?" I asked him.

" Yessss girlll. He Bi but he's not out yet so don't make it weird but we've been texting and on facetime lot and flirting."
He did a little happy dance and laughed. "How's you and Taylin ? I haven't heard nun since you called me about the car she got you."

" We good I mean she's been a little
distant lately but I know she's busy and her dad puts a lot of pressure on her." I shrugged my shoulders. " Not we all boo'd up thoughh!!"

" Don't worry honey! I'm still outside this summer mmkay!" Dejah yelled.

" What y'all doing this weekend?" Levon asked.

" Shit nothing. The RA going to be doing room checks soon probably cleaning my shit up." Dejah responded.

" Right me too but Skylar just asked me to hang out with her tomorrow night" I said to them as I texted back her back.

" You going?" Levon asked.

" I just said yeah. I don't have anything else to do besides get my stuff ready for class Monday and I can do that Sunday. Mind as well go out."

Levon agreed. " Right."

"Now it's not none of my business " Dejah started. " But I wanna make sure you good. Does Taylin know."

" Girl I know but naw I haven't talked to her since this morning. Skylar said she wanted to get food and see a movie so I don't think it should be a problem."

" Okayy, don't get fucked up." She said.

" Or maybe do get fucked up if you know what I mean." Levon said cheesing.

I playfully hit him. " You're a mess no." I laughed. " We haven't even had sex yet."

They both mad a shocking expression.

" What?"

" That fine ass girl and y'all ain't had sex?!" Dejah said.

" RIGHT!!"

" Noo, almost but we keep getting interrupted. I'm in no rush though"

" Shit girl you better than me cause me and Kayson..." Dejah smiled.

"Girl we know, y'all toxic." Levon said making us laugh.

——
The outfit I chose for today was something simple. I picked a graphic T with some jeans and I did my hair. I was in the process of doing my makeup when Taylin facetimed me. I prop the phone up while it was connecting and continue doing my makeup.

" Hey love." She smiled. " Ouu Where you going looking this pretty?"

" Hiii and I'm just going to see a movie and get some food, hang out for a little."

" What movie?" she asked.

" I'm not sure... I forgot but I know I'm going to that new restaurant that opened around the corner."

"  Ight, Imma let you be. I'm at Kayson place right now— Me and Armoni. ELijah was talking about seeing what Levon was doing and they asked me to see wassup with y'all but y'all finna go out so we'll hit y'all up later." 

" Oh I'm not going with Dejah or Levon so they can still come over ." I said putting on my favorite lipgloss.

Taylin furrowed her eyebrows . "Wait so who you going with then?"

"Skylar. She asked me to hang out."  I said not thinking much of it.

She scrunched her nose up. "Why the Fuck are you going with her?"

I looked around confused. "What do you mean? We're going to see a movie."

" So like a date ?" She asked.

" What- no, that's just my friend. She asked if I wanted to hang out and go-"

" Ion like that." She cut me off.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Why? Babe she's just friend and we're just hanging out."

" Ion fucking like it. I don't trust her." She was talking in a very dominant but calm voice but I knew she was pissed. "Is she coming to get you?"

" Yeah..."

" Ight, call me when you're done. I'm picking you up."  

"You don't have too, I-"

" I'M picking you up."

I said okay and she hung up. I don't understand why she was upset... does she not trust me?

I went into Dejah room to talk to her and tell her what just happened.

"I knew she was going to have a problem with it." Dejah said.

" But why though?  She still be around Jakyla on a daily basis knowing she likes her and actively flirts with her and I don't say anything. Skylar doesn't even flirt with me, we're just friends."

" She probably just jealous. Don't think too much into it, just go out and have fun. Me and Levon going over there so I'll text you if she say anything else. Okay?"

" Okay."

Skylar texted me saying she was outside.

" Ight i'm finna leave out."

" Ight. Love you, be safe byee !!" Dejah said enthusiastically.

" Love you too, byee."

——
𝗔/𝗡

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲" 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝘄𝗻.

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 ?

𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴?

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗿 ❤️