Chapter 16 - Weakness

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻'𝘀  𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I rushed to her dorms and started knocking loudly on the door.

" Who the fuck is banging on my Gotdamn door!? What-"

" Shush. Where's Nilajah?" I cut Dejah off but I don't care in the moment. Her expression went from anger to confusion.

" Wait... What- What do you mean? She said she was staying with you last night."

" Yeah well we got into it and she left. I went to chase her and she was getting in a car. She's not responding to my calls or text and I can't track her location." I walked inside panicking.

" Taylin what the fuck do you mean?!"

" I don't fucking know where she's at! I thought she came here!"

" Okay, let's calm down. Let's just call the police or some-"

" No!" I quickly yelled.

" The fuck you mean no!?"

"Come with me. and Call Levon too." I grabbed my keys and rushed out.

——

The gang was all here. Well... except Nilajah of course but that's what we were here for. I had to come clean in order for them to trust me on not calling the police and help me.

" Hold the fuck up. So you bitches are in a mafia ?" Dejah pointed at me and Armoni with attitude. " And Kayson and Elijah... Y'all knew ?"

" I work for her dad. Why do you think I always have so much weed and one of the biggest sellers in the city." Kayson shrugged.

" And I'm really good with computers. I help out with all the computer geek shit. They call me Lou. Kayson's Zee."

" What the actual fuck!" Levon finally spoke.

" Look, I know y'all fuckers mad at us right now but the love of my life is missing and i'm trying to find the nigga that did it and kill the bitch! So let's save the fucking pitter patter til after we get my baby back. "

Everyone nodded and quickly put the focus back on the real problem.

" How do we know who took her? What if she's in danger?" Dejah worried. " What the fuck do I tell her mom?!"

" Nothing! We're going to get her back." Armoni Tried to console Dejah.

" Lou look up the surveillance all around our apartment, Zee call the other guys and tell them to get here now!"