Chapter 8 - Lets take a break

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" Bitch so tell me everything!!" Dejah yelled excitedly the next morning.

I ended up texted her that I was good and was with Taylin when I didn't come back.

" I told you !! Look at the rest the text messages I sent you." 

She grabbed her phone began reading. " OMGGGG!!!! So you guys are like girlfriends now ??!!" She yelled.

" Well... Yeah that's what that means. " I said sarcastically.

" Girl, after you told me you was good, I didn't look at my phone for the rest of the night cause guess what I did?" She smiled really hard.

" Or WHO I did." She hinted.

My eyes widen when I realized.

" OMG!!! You had sex with Kayson!!" I yelled.

" Shhhh!!! Girl you know these walls thin." She said quickly. " But yes I didd!!"  She danced around.

" Soo what happened!? How'd it go ?" I asked eagerly.

" Okay so It started off cause after you had left Levon and I had sat down for a second and we started smoking again. Armoni and Levon was having a conversation and I was just chilling on my phone after. Kayson was like 'So you can't talk?' And I told him like 'No, You was being weird so' But he was looking real gooddd, Like he had them low high eyes and was licking his lips and shit and he had asked how was he being weird and I told him how he was playing and then he asked me to come with him and took me upstairs, Closed the doors and just went straight to ittt !!"

She said that almost all in one breath from excitement. My eyes was widen from her amusement this early.

" Well damn girl is you okay ?" I laughed.

" Girl and his dick big-"  I cut her off.

" Nopeee. Too much info." I laughed covering my ears.

* 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈*
I looked at my phone and seen that Taylin had texted me.
' 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎❤️.'

I smiled at my phone and Dejah jumped on my bed, trying to see who it was.

" Ouuuuu!!" She instigated. 

Later that day, Levon came over and we filled him on on everything and told us how he was still trying to see is Elijah liked him or not. I had them help me let down the girl I gave my number too last night when she texted me again. Surprisingly, She took it well... almost too well... She asked if we could stay friends and I had no problem with that, so I said sure.

𝙁𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Christmas break was coming up and I had been studying like crazy for finals week. I sat in my room going over  an essay I wrote for my english class.

* 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈*
It was Taylin.

" Hello?" I answered.

" Hey baby, I'm going to be around your way later running some errands and I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me and maybe spend the night tonight?" She Asked.

" I can't, I just got so much to do for these classes and I don't-"

" You've been studying day and night... Come with me, take a break, please?"  I smiled and rolled my eyes.

" Okayyy" I caved in.

" Okay, Go get dressed and get your stuff.  I'll be there in about 30 minutes."

——
We ended up running some errands and then she had to go back to her family's house to grab something and we pulled up to this big ass black mansion.

" damnn." I said getting out.

We walked in and a butler greeted us.

" It'll be quick I promise just stay here." I nodded in response and continued to look around me.  Jakyla walked in, I don't know why but I just don't like her for some reason.

" Are you lost ?" She asked mugging me.

" I'm waiting on Taylin." I said ignoring her looks and continued to be amazed by the house."

" mmph. You know y'all probably won't last right?" She said slowly walking around in her red bottom heels.

" And why is that?" I asked her getting irritable.

" Because this is what Taylin does. She never fully commits. Plus she likes having her options open.. trust me I would know." She flaunted and made eye contact " You are no different and Me and her got our OWN history." She bragged.

She lowkey started to get inside my head but I wasn't going to let her see it. So I fixed my face and stood up straight.

" Aren't you like 30 something trying to fake bully a 19 year old?" I asked.

" First of all, Little girl I'm 23."

" Damn, I can't tell. That's bad." I laughed. " You worried about the wrong shit boo, fuck out my face."  Taylin walked back in and saw my face. She looked at Jakyla.

" Fuck did you do?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

" Let's just go please." I told Taylin.

Jakyla smirked and sashayed away.

——
The car right back to her place was quiet. I was overthinking was Jakyla said. What if Taylin is only using me for the time being? She does seem always busy and did they really have history? It's still a lot about her past I don't know yet...

We got inside and started to get comfortable. Taylin pulled out her tray and started rolling up. She ended up eventually asking me what Jakyla said and I told her the whole conversation.

" Please don't believe her. Me and her haven't done anything. I did flirt a lot with her when I first met her but that was before I saw how much of a bitch she is." She said blowing out smoke and passing it to me.

I didn't, but at the same time it just made me wonder. She saw my face zoned out and lifted my face to kiss me.

" I only want you." She assured. I smiled really hard and she kissed me again, sending a tingling sensation down my spine as she grabbed my waist pulling me closer to her.

——
𝗔/𝗡

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗸𝘆𝗹𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹? 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁? 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 >>