Chapter 30 - Pissed

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" Where the fuck are y'all at?"

" My bad nigga damn. We on the way." I could hear the sound of Kayson's car speeding up over the phone.

" I told y'all 3:00."

" And it's 3:30 Taylin. I'm on my way." Kayson clicked off the phone.

Jakyla strutted past me in her red bottom heels. " Tik-tok Taylin. Your father is gonna be coming back from his trip soon."

" Shut the hell up. He doesn't even land until 5." I mugged her.

She smirked sashaying away. I really don't like her ass.

Sooner than later Kayson and Elijah pulled up and we was able to start our discussion.

" The Mob Formal is next saturday night. everyone IS to be there ON TIME and dress accordingly. Formal attire. It's also an auction going on that night for the other Mobs so my dad can basically win them over."

" While that's going on we're going to sneak into the back office and hack the cameras so we can look through some files." Skylar budded in.

" I still have no idea what 'big plans' my dad has because he won't tell me but once I figure it out the goal is to have his plan backfired on him. I want to takeover and they want revenge so it works. Plus these two punks keep saying my mom is alive which I don't I believe that."

" She is." Toney said.

" How? I shot her."

" We don't think she died though."

" Think? I need more information than that."

" Look we can set up a meeting with our dad next week and he can tell you more."

" Whatever. I just want to take over this mafia because my dad damn sure isn't doing a good job.  We just lost 20 million dollars because he used it for his 'plans' and he won't tell me what the fuck it is."

" The fuck." Kayson started. " Yeah Taylin, we gotta get this shit under control."

" Don't you think I fucking know that?! It's too much shit going on. I just had to cover up his murder because he left to many fucking strings!"

" Okay well once we go through his computer and his files we should be able to find something." Skylar tried to convince me. " Right now let's just get through the Mob formal then set up a meeting at our place. Also Taylin I don't want your feelings getting mixed up in the plans."