Chapter 31- Prep

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I let out a sign of relief when I finally sat in my car after getting off work. I had to rush and get home though so I can sign off for these packages getting delivered.

We were finally getting some of our furniture in and I was so excited for the outcome. I wanted to tell Taylin all about it and about my new job but we haven't really talked much the last four days. That's probably mostly my fault though. I was mean when she was just calling to check in... But she pissed me off. Still I don't think they ever found the mics we bought either because nobody said anything.

Nevertheless I put my pride aside and decided to apologize because I really did miss her. I wanted to make her a cute gift basket along with it so I check her location and saw she was at the mansion then I shot her a text.

N: 𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘺?

T: 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦.

N: 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺..

Driving home I thought about how else I could surprise her. Maybe I could have it delivered? or wait until she's off? But there's no telling when she might leave but I have a key to her house, I could get the stuff and wait for her there.

———

A few hours went by and I got all of the packages on time. I settled on my plan from earlier and I took a shower then headed to a few stores.

She doesn't really like candy but she does like chocolate so I picked up her favorite candy bars, I had Kayson get me a some bottles of wine, I got her a pack of boxers too because I've been stealing them lately, then I got a few little things such as roll on body oil and jewelry.

I pulled up to her house and helped straighten her room. I didn't feel like cooking so I ordered chinese food. Then I set out everything I bought on the bed shot her another text..

N: 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬?

T: 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘞𝘩𝘺? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?

N: 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦.

T: 𝘐𝘨𝘩𝘵.

20 minutes later the food had arrived and shortly after I heard the key's jingle letting me know that Taylin had just walked in.