Chapter 22 - Part 2

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was high and high key horny so I followed her and sat right on top of her. Putting that nervousness back in eyes before I started back kissing her and now grinding on her.

She pulled away. " Fuck Nilajah."

" You don't want me no more or some?"

" Nooo it's not that. Not trynna make you uncomfortable."

I took off the big T-Shirt I had of hers revealing nothing else but my black lacey underwear.

She looked me up and down letting her hands roam freely. " Are you 100% sure?"

" Yes."  After them 3 little letters, the nervousness in her eyes turned devilish. She quickly flipped us over into missionary and started kissing me up and down as I let out soft moans. She put one of my legs over her shoulder and kissing me all the way down to my-

She slipped her finger in, then another... all while giving me head receiving louder moans and me trying to push her away. I felt myself getting closer and closer until... she stopped.

I gave her a confused look in frustration "Seriously?!" She raised her eyebrow and smirked... pulling my underwear to the side.

She teased me while staring at me writhing under her as she circled her tip through my wet folds "You so pretty baby."

" Ughh, okay Taylin stop playing." I smiled in embarrassment.

" It's yo finna be yo first time and you being a slut for me already?" She STILL teased.

" Bro come onn." 

She watched me as she very slowly started to enter me. I let out a gasp from the new feeling. It was uncomfortable at first but didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would but I think that's cause I was already MASSIVELY turned on. When she was fully in she stopped to let me get used to it.

She started going in and out still going slow and I wasn't used to it yet. " It's okay, I got you. Loosen up baby." She whispered to me. She started back kissing on me and getting rougher with get touch and that's when I could feel my body getting more comfortable; Feeling good, loosening up, getting wetter, struggling to kiss back, moans getting louder. I was in heaven. I pulled her closer to me as my back arched and my legs wrapped around her body and I could feel myself coming to my orgasm.

She talked breathlessly keeping her pace the same. Fast and rough. " Fuck Nilajah... You gotta let go.... I could get you... pregnant still..."

I shook my head. " Birth control" I managed to say in between my moans.  " Cum with me." I whispered in her ear making her cheese up.

Three words. The power those three words had. Making us cum together and lay there comfortably and breathlessly with each other.

" You sure that was your first time?!" She popped up.

"Mhm." I was so sleepy now. I turned and started cuddling with her drifting to sleep.

" Uhtun get up. You gotta go pee." She started shaking me and groan in frustration.

" I don't have to pee."