Chapter 33 - Choose Sides

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I rushed quickly to the office room where Skylar and Toney was. They had just finished loading the files to the flash drive.

" Y'all gotta get the fuck up outta here."

" What's going on?"

" Your Dad is here and he just pissed my Dad off." More shots rang out and we all ducked.

" Now! He cannot know y'all was here too."

They quickly gathered their things and we began sneaking through the back way.

" What the fuck happened ?" Toney asked.

" Antonio stole one of the pieces that didn't sell tonight to piss my Dad off after he gave him a hard time trying to buy it."

Lou pulled up right on time. " Take them to Nilajah house make sure y'all don't get followed. Pull up the files and see what y'all can find."

I ran back in and met up with my dad who just angrily walked back into his office.

" Who the fuck does he think he is? Ruin my party, Steal from me, shoot at my house?! I'll have his head on my wall! You know what this means Taylin?! War. He think he can ruin me? ME?!"

" You know I could help more if you actually was honest with me. Told me what you were planning, Why exactly you don't like him?" Even though I already knew. I had to play it off like I was still on his side.

" Fine I'll finally tell you." He sighed. "I am going to take over the biggest weapon companies there is. Lockheed Martin and Boeing. I already own majority of General dynamics. Not only would I be the richest man on earth but no mafia or man would ever step to me again. And I will be responsible for all the weapons the U.S government uses."

" And how exactly are you going to do that?" I asked unfazed.

" I'm glad you asked." He began pacing around, pulling documents and papers out of drawers. " For the company Boeing. I am there biggest investor. Without me, they will be nothing. My plan for Boeing is to plan a heist on there trains. Stealing their product, Killing their employees and finally blow it up. After the first one, that's where I will offer my proposition if they refuse not only will me pulling back be the end of their company but I will continue to heist their trains until there is no one left."

He showed me papers; accuracy math on the probabilities of this idea, The trains roots, all employees names, etc.

" Lockheed martin was a bit more difficult to figure out at first but their biggest investors is 2% higher than me. However, I'm already fucking his wife who has submissively agreed to kill him for me. Since all his wealth goes to her she agreed to give me 50% and help me with the overtake of Lockheed Martin. So you might have a new mother soon."