Chapter 28 - Plotting

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"No. Hold it like this. Aim." Taylin corrected me. Lately she's been teaching me a lot of 'what she knows' and was currently in the process of teaching me how to shoot a gun... I guess?

" Bae Im tired. Can we go home?" I whined.

" No. Not until you can hit all these targets correctly. Try again."

I sighed and pointed the gun at the boards. My first shot hit perfectly at the stomach. My second shot hit perfectly at the chest. Then my third shot missed the head shot.

" Again." Taylin said as she went to answer her phone.
" Hello? Yeah... mhm... Aight." She clicked off. 
" You're lucky." She grabbed her jacket. 

" We can go home?!" I asked excitedly.

" No. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 can go home. I have to get back to the office then go to a meeting with the twins." She said quickly gathering her things.

I rolled my eyes.

" Don't act like that."

" I still don't like her. Especially after not explaining about what happened with me. And you're always gone now. Every time we do hang out I gotta keep on 'Training'."

She quickly kissed me on my cheek. " Lou is gonna take you home." She said as she began walking out.

" Well tell him to take me to MY house then."  She ignored me and I turned to walk out with Lou.
———

As I walked in my home, the house was filled with the aroma of food. Dejah was definitely in the kitchen cooking something.

" Ouuu What you cooking?"

" Steaks, Baked potato's and broccoli."

" Need some help?" I began washing my hands and started helping her clean the potatoes. " Where's Levon?"

" He should be on his way home from work soon."

" Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I start my new job tomorrow."

" Really? At that smoothie place?"

" Yeah, PulpShake."

" That's wassup. We gotta finish unpacking and getting this house together."

" I know right. Moving is stressful."