Chapter 6 - Do you .

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩The Mall

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩
The Mall

" Should I get this or this ?" Dejah asked me referring to two shirts that look almost the same.

" What's the difference?" I shrugged.

" Ugh, you see one is pinker than the other and the fabric is-" She stopped when she saw me getting more confused.

I laughed. " Girl what the fuck is you talking about."

" Neverminddddd. Come on let's just go find some costumes."

——
Levon and Dejah had already picked out there costumes first and I was still stuck trying on stuff.

" You know what, I'm finna say Fuck it." I yelled through the dressing room.

" Girl, come out ! let us see." Levon said.

I walked out pouting with an movie star costume.

" I mean it's-"

" Nope, don't even lie bitch" Dejah cut Levon off.

" Yup, you right." He agreed.

I walked back in to put my clothes back on. " Don't shit wanna go right" I yelled walking back out.

Dejah's eyes widened. " Well.. um please don't look behind you then"

" What? why" I asked. Levon eyes widen and looked down immediately. I slowly turned around and looked then quickly turned back.

Taylin.

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

" Be For real. She don't come to class, she don't text me back, she left in such a hurry and Im thinking something wrong with her... this bitch look perfectly fine. And who the fuck is she with?? I see Armoni but who the other girl ?? " They both shrugged.

I was lowkey mad. It don't take but 30s to text someone back and for two weeks ? Hell naw.

"What you wanna do boo ? I'm down for whatever."Dejah stood up crossing her arms. "We can jump this hoe right now."

I couldn't help but to laugh. Levon stood up too. "I'm with y'all cause that's fucked up."

"Naw, it's Okay. Y'all go pay for y'all stuff. I wanna talk to her." 

" You sure ? Just throw up a signal if you need me and i'll come dub on them hoes real quick". She fake fought the air.

" Okay, girl." They walked away and I got myself together before turning to walk towards her.

She was laughing at something the girl said. "Exactly and that's when- Oh shit Wassup?" She tried to give me a hug but I moved back. She looked confused. "What's wrong?" She asked.