Chapter 3 - Meet Everyone

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩Florida A&M

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Florida A&M

They way we set up our dorm rooms was so cute. When you walked in it was a small little kitchen to your left, behind the door was a little closet, straight past that there was a little living room area where we put a small tv and was provided a small couch, between the closet and the living room area, there was a doorway that lead to the bathroom, to the right was Dejah room and I took the room to the left.

 When you walked in it was a small little kitchen to your left, behind the door was a little closet, straight past that there was a little living room area where we put a small tv and was provided a small couch, between the closet and the living r...

We spent the rest of the day with Levon, catching up and showing us around. We all clicked instantly, it's like we never left each other. The campus seemed so big but it was actually easy finding stuff.

We ended the day getting tacos and chilling in our dorm watching a movie before Levon went back to his room.

A few days went by and It was Saturday morning. Dejah and I got our schedules and went to find our buildings early.  I'm studying psychology and Dejah is studying to be a OBGYN. We didn't start class until Next week but we had been procrastinating and sight seeing since we got here.

*𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈*

"Wassup?" I answered my phone.

"What you whores doing tonight?" Levon asked but cut me off before I got to answer.

" Y'all ain't doing nothing, it's a party tonight, Some people I met is hosting it and I got a few other friends I want to introduce y'all too. I'm just letting y'all know we going soo be ready by like 8-9 o'clock okay."

"How do you know so many people already?" I asked.

" I got my ways." I could feel his smirk from behind the phone.
" Imma see y'all later boo."

"Ight."

" DEJAHH!!!!"
She appeared from the behind my door, combing her hair.
" Girl I heard everything and i'm already doing my hair."