Chapter 36 - The 4th 2/2

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I got back to where everyone was sitting and poured me a cup of alcohol and began downing it.

" Woahh- Slow down." Dejah grabbed my cup.

" Come on yall they finna start lighting the fireworks." I ignored her gesture.

We all got up hearing the booms and crackles as lights hit the sky. After staring up for a while. I looked around to see all the couples kissing. Including Jason and Levon.

Ky had his arm around Dejah as they stared into the nights sky.

I smiled just being happy for my best friends then I happened to look in a distance and see Kayson with anger and confusion plastered on his face. He looked at me then back at Dejah and began walking towards her and Ky.

" Uh Dejah..."

" Hm?" She looked towards where my eyes were and realized it was Kayson. She rolled her eyes when he finally approached them.

" Who the fuck is this- Ky?!" He said with an irritated tone.

Ky looked over at him with no expression. " Oh... it's you."

" Y'all know each other?" I asked.

" Some like that." Ky spoke calmly taking a sip of his drink.

" Dejah what the fuck are you doing with this nigga?!"

" What does it matter? We not together remember? Go text them bitches in yo phone."

" Dejah stop playing with me for real."

" Do you see me laughing? You haven't taken me seriously for months and you told ME we weren't together. Keke was it? Yeah Go talk to that hoe.

" Bet ." He walked away and Dejah finally seemed not to have a care in the world. She just continued vibing with Ky.
I looked down at my phone and seen 18 missed calls from Taylin and 23 Text messages but I ignored them. I knew she was looking for me in this crowd too so I hurried into the cabana by myself and refilled my cup.

I honestly was ready to go but I was wayyy too fucked up to drive. My head started spinning and I felt loose. Yeah I was drunk. I covered my arms with a jacket since it was getting a little chilly and leaned comfortably on the couch, scrolling on my phone while I heard everyone still cheering out there.

Taylin really had me fucked up if she think I was going to continue to go for that. She's never honest with me about anything. I never know where she at, what she doing, how she might be risking her life for the day and Jakyla ?? Ouu I don't like that girl. From the moment I met her she was nothing but a bitch. First she didn't like the girl now all of a sudden she hanging out with her, she coming to her place and she defends her when I speak up about her?? No, I'm not second place to no bitch.