Chapter 7 - That Gurll

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩Halloween Party

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Halloween Party

A couple hours went by and the party was jumping. This was better than the beginning of the year party. Hella people was there and it was at a bigger house with a whole pool in the back and a Balcony upstairs.

Me, Dejah and Levon was all singing the songs and dancing on each other. Taylin was sitting on one of the couches on her phone with Armoni and Kayson passing around a blunt and Elijah was talking to some friends. She kept staring at me from time to time.

𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘥.

" Hold on I gotta pee" I tried to talk loudly over the music.

" WHAT ?!!" Dejah yelled confused.

" I GOTTA PEEE!! ILL BE BACK" I yelled .

" You can't see ? WHAT!?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Then tried to signal the one person bathroom.

" OHHHHHH !! OKAYY" She said when she finally understood what I was saying.
"Need me to go in with you?"

I shook my head no. " It's right there you can see me." She nodded her head and made sure I went in

——
On my way back from the bathroom I was fixing my costume in a giant mirror on the wall and starting to take more pictures to post.

" You feelin yourself huh?" An unfamiliar voice approached me. I looked up to italian masculine female with long black hair. She was wearing a graphic t shirt, ripped jeans, air forces, and a flannel to match with her hat on backwards.

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨.

" Hell yeah! You see thisss." I did a spin smiling. She laughed.

" You do look good. " She said looking me up and down. "I'm Skylar, I was just trying see wassup with you. Wait do you swing this way? cause I ain't gon lie ian trynna turn out no more straight girls" She joked putting her hands up in Defense.

I laughed. "Nilajah and yeah I do." I smiled.

" Bet. Can I get your number then?"

I nodded and wrote my number in her phone then I gave her my instagram. She smiled. " Ight, imma text you ma." And proceeded walking pass.

I smiled and looked down at my phone, She liked my picture and commented heart eyes.

𝘠𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘱.

" Who was that?" I looked up and a scuffed at who it was now. Taylin was leaning on the wall looking at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

" Girl you got some nerve." I tried to walk pass her but she grabbed my waist and pulled me back in front of her.