Chapter 10 - Protection

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"I'm so glad you loved it baby" I said to Nilajah on Facetime. She sat me up in her car as her and Dejah drove to the store.

"My gifts seem so little now" She pouted. "I appreciate it so much but this is such a big gift for us who hasn't been dating for that long.."

" I know, but you had been talking about getting your own car since you and Dejah was thinking about moving off campus for next year and we got a few cars in the garage that nobody uses so I don't mind love."

She blushed really hard. " Well thank you so much babe."

" No problem baby, but listen let me call you later. I gotta get back." She nodded and I hung up. I wanted to tell her that I loved her so bad. I knew she heard me that night and I didn't mean to say it... Well I did %100 but I said it in the moment and I don't know if she feels the same way so I just pretended to sleep.

I hurried back down the basement stairs.

"Zane finally confessed boss." Zee and Lou. My best workers and also closest friends walked out towards me.

"Great." I reached for my gun behind my back and shot the guy tied up instantly dead. " He could have made that a lot easier for himself." I scuffed. "Get rid of this." I told Lou before walking back upstairs to my office putting away my gun.

"You done?" Armoni walked in.

" Yeah. The damn guy was an idiot." I reloaded and switched my gun out.

" Good cause Tobis wanna see you right now." I rolled my eyes.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸

I walked into his office where he sat in his chair smoking a cigar.

" You wanted to see me Father?" I asked nonchalantly.

" Yes Taylin. Is it done?"

"Yes."

" Wonderful." He stood up put out his cigar and pouring himself a glass of whiskey and slowly taking a sip. He started to walk towards me. I kept eye contact. " Where is my product?"

I blinked away. " I haven't been able to find that yet."

" Mmph" He slowly was walking around the room.

" You know I heard about you and you're new little girlfriend. Jakyla never could keep her mouth shut." He took another sip continuing to walk around. " But you know I never pay no mind to your girlfriends... Until I was told that she's still around... and that you just recently given her one of your cars. You know you're going to be the this mafia's next leader Taylin."