IMPORTANT revision notice

So since this book has ended I just wanted to let you know that it is time that I rewrite the whole thing, not rewrite actually, just fix my grammar and badly written shit that is literally everywhere you see.

But there will be one major change

GLITCH WILL NO LONGER BE A SELF INSERT STORY AS OF 2023

I'm really sorry if you have gone comfortable with it, but I think in my opinion, this Y/N has a mind of its own, and sometimes people don't agree with her, and don't understand her nor relate to her so I decided to just change her persona into that of a normal japanese girl OC, why? Because.. the story takes place in Japan.

Also, I'm much more comfortable in writing an OC book rather than doing a self insert, and since this book WILL continue with it's second book, spoiler alert, its title is "COLLIDE" and it will probably be long so I figured I'd changed it into something I'm more comfortable in.

Also, I kind of forgot this book is a self insert for the LONGEST time lol. But of course just because it's an OC story, it doesn't mean you can't pretend that you are that oc, it's just that if there are descriptions of the character that is significantly different from you, just remember that you are you, and the character in the story is a different person.

So yeah I guess that's it, during the revision, the story will remain published, I would just specify which chapters are revised or not in the beginning and so I'll end it just like that. Thanks so much for all of you, have a great day.