Chapter 2: Eyesore

"Yes... You." 

He pointed at me as he stared at me blankly. 

I couldn't get the situation, so I stupidly blurted out yet again, "wait, me?"

He scoffed from my response and then rolled his eyes in frustration. "Who do you think I'm talking to then?"

"But... I'm pretty sure I came here first..?"

He spoke up, "So? I like the window seat."

"Well, I also like the window seat." I cracked him a stiff smile as I attempted to hide the irritation written over my face.

"Dammit... Who does this girl think she is!" A few girls who stood behind me all threw me an evil glare.. Well, I'm the one who should say "Who does this boy think he is". I'm really starting to hate this class.

The other boy, which was standing right beside the rude one, pulled the seat in front of me, "Hey Jongin, you can just sit here!" ... So he's that Jongin guy that every girl was dying for?

"What? Lay, you really think I'm gonna listen to her?" Jongin spat rudely.

 And his name is.. Lay? ...I guess he is slightly better than the Jongin dude.

"You can just turn around to face the window! It's just a few centimeters behind you.." Lay grabbed onto Jongin's arm and pulled him towards the seat, "There! Everything's fine! No need to argue with a girl!" Lay faced me and flashed me a big, charming, smile. 

I had to admit that I was a bit in awe from his smile.

The door suddenly opened once again; it was the teacher. All the students quickly dashed to their own seats, as if what ever happened just now was long forgotten.

-

I did a short introduction in front of the class, but I all I received were glares. Don't tell me they are still holding onto the grudge that happened earlier.

The teacher was currently talking non-stop in front of the class, teaching us math; my least favourite subject.. 

I eventually lost my focus and began to stare out the window. 

Just when I was enjoying the view in front of me, I felt someone push my head. I narrowed my eyes to the side, finding who's hand did that belong to.

..If it wasn't Jongin. What does he want now? As if i'm invisible, He rested his arms on the window, taking up all the space, and gazed at the view outside. It seems that he didn't notice my gaze at the side who was piercing into his.

Okay, enough of staring. I lightly pushed his head, and whispered, "You're in my way."

He tilts his head a bit, using the corner of his eye, looking at me, "So?"

You little....

I tried to stay calm, "What do you mean so? You are in my way!" I shrieked in his ear, and then making sure nobody heard me. 

He rolled his eyes and didn't budge. He still plans on not moving? I started to push him away from me, And lord, he weighed like a cow. I started to push him harder and he finally snapped.

"Hey! Stop it!" He lightly hit my arm.

"Don't hit me!" I hit him back, he is getting on my nerves.

We tried to keep as quiet as we could.

"You want to hit me again?" He shot me a glare.

He thinks I will back down just because of his glare? Just wait until I send him flying all the way back home.