Author's Note

Hello dear readers! 

Wow, I really don't know where to start. I can't believe I really finished this story... This story has been with me for 2 years, and although there's only 32 chapters since I'm the slowest author on earth, I really enjoyed writing this story regardless of all the writer's block I experienced. You don't understand just how thankful I am to everyone who supported my story! I really don't understand how you all put up with my first few chapters since it was so horribly written, but seeing you guys enjoying it really made me genuinely happy! You guys are seriously the best! Seriously, thank you so so so so so so sosososoosososososo much! I am trying to keep this short, but I just really want you guys to know that I appreciate every single comment of yours, please don't think you're being ignored just because I don't reply to your comments (> <)! 

I believe many of you still have a lot of questions on the characters and everything, so feel free to ask me anything. I know a lot of you probably didn't expect this kind of ending, and honestly, I didn't too... Because I totally shipped SeoKai. I guess I just wanted to make it more realistic, I'm sure we all have experienced people coming and leaving.  I wanted to leave it there so you guys can imagine on your own on what they went through and what their lives will be like in the future. What happened to the Jongin in your life? What happened to the person that left you who you cared so much for? How did you feel? 

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I hope you guys get the point. I'm repeating this again, but thank you guys sooooo much for everything! I did mention how I won't be writing stories on wattpad anymore but now I'm not so sure... Anyway, remember to check out my asian fan fic account - RyuCloud824! I will be writing more stories in the future, so I hope I will see you all soon!

P.S. If I get enough questions from you guys, I might add a new chapter where I will be answering all your questions.