Chapter 12: Friendship

[A/N DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK UNTIL I SAY SO~]

"You see, if the you use 'x' to represent 60, and use 'y' to..........."

Our math teacher was up front of the classroom blabbing, drowning in her own math world, as none of us are listening.. At least I know Jong In and I aren't listening..

I shift my eyes at Jong In who's beside me, his head is buried into his arms, sleeping peacefully, sometimes smirking a bit... Just what is he dreaming about... I start to examine his face.. His skin really is kind of dark.. But smooth, the desire of wanting to poke his skin is so... tempting.. Grr. My finger twitched a bit.

Wait, I should stop staring at him like a creep... Eugh.. Did I really just... Oh my gosh..

I quickly snap my head away, trying to find something else to think about it.

My attention quickly got sucked away by Lay who's sitting right in front of me. 

He's resting his head on his hand, his other hand is lightly tapping the table, his legs are also always moving.. Looks like he is tired of this class too.

A guilty feeling suddenly rushed in me.. I..I feel sorry for Lay...

I think.. I think it's because.. He looks lonely? Is it really just because of that..?

I mean.. Everyone, including him, thinks Jong In and I are having a hot relationship.. Which is actually a freaking deal.. 

I want to tell Lay that it's just a deal.. IT'S JUST A DEAL.. How much I want to tell him that..

But if I tell him it... There's no point of the deal then.. Even though I 100% regret about the deal.. But for my sake.. ):

Okai.. It's fine for everyone else to think I'm dating Jong In.. But not Lay. Just not him.

I don't know.. Just not him.. Just.. Otteokhae.. I'm so confused..):

I run my fingers through my hair, grabbing onto them, and anxiously tapping my foot against the floor as my eyebrows curl into a frown.

Out of no where, Lay suddenly turned his head around. I stopped.

He curiously looked at me. I blinked thrice, I quickly put my hands flat against the table and stopped tapping my foot. Oops.. Was I too noisy? I won't tap on the floor next time.. 

His eyes then softened, and gave me a smile, slightly showing his dimple on his right cheek.. I think my heart just skipped a few beats. I felt a shade of pink creeping onto my cheeks.

I awkwardly smiled back.. A stiff smile.

He turned back and fixed his attention on the teacher.

I cover my burning face with both of my hands... W-What was that for..? 

*   *   *

Morning classes ended, feeling as if 1000 years has passed.. = =

Jong In was still asleep on his spot. What a pig, how long can he sleep for.. It's funny how none of the teachers noticed. Well, we are sitting at the back row.

Before he wakes up, I quickly dashed out of the classroom, well, I don't want to spend an afternoon break with HIM -.-

I yawned as I walked down the hallway, thinking how should I spend my afternoon break.

Should I take a walk in the school yard..? Should I just sleep on the floor in my room? Hmm.. Should I..

"UMFF!!"