Chapter 8: Guardian

LAY'S POV

"Do you like her..? Seolin?"

His words echoed in my head... 

I stare at the computer screen blankly, do I like her? Seolin? ... Seolin?.. I have feelings for her?

I don't know.. Her name is still kind of a stranger to me.. But it some how sounds special..

Of course the answer is a 'no'..? Instant love doesn't exist, right?

KAI'S POV

Whats with that expression on his face.. Hmm.. Confusion.. Don't tell me, he actually likes---

"... Ya, what kind of question was that..?" He frowns as he tilts his head at me, cutting me off from my thoughts as he straightens his stare on me.

Hm? Wait.. Why was I asking that question anyways?

" Psh! I was joking haha! Totally caught you right?" I quickly loosened up the atmoshphere and teased.[A/N GIF AT THE SIDE]

He rustles his hair, and stood up from his chair. "Ya, that wasn't really funny.. I'm going to sleep..." He walks by me and pats me on the shoulder, letting out a yawn.

I lightly nod my head, not bothering to speak... 

Without realizing, I had already tilted my head to the window outside ours.. Which is blocked by a big board..

I then quickly ripped my gaze away from her window. Get yourself together Jongin.. I think I just need more sleep.. I heaved a big sigh and walked towards my bed.

SEOLIN'S POV

Brrr...

Tsk, my body just won't stop shivering... Of course, lying on the cold icy floor, what do I expect? Aish...

I sit up to flip through the stuff piled up on the floor, it's a mess.. Hmm.. At least some newspapers? Or sheets to be a blanket for me..?

Sigh......Should I tell the teacher about this..? Look at my room, who wants to live in a room like this? Nobody...

But.. I don't want to get in more trouble, it's painful... I am a lazy kid, so nah, don't care about those stuff.... Besides, I bet they will find me more troubles.

Just blame the bully for it, he's the one who caused this mess, he's the one who hates me, when I only took 'his seat' on my first day of school... What, it's not like his name was literally written on the table.. Tch, who does he think he is?

I hate him, I hate everything. It's not fair, why must this happen to me? Why? 

***

I weakly crawled up from the floor, body hurting and feeling numb, really not a good idea to sleep on the floor, but I had no choice.

Eugh ah... I can barely walk... Every part of my body aches, it's just the most painful thing ever.. How can I go to school today? I don't want to skip class...

But....

I gaze at my door... 

This feeling.

I just.. Don't want to step out that door... I'm scared of the world out there.. The world full of devils.. I'm afraid to step out from my room, I'm afraid to meet the people.. I don't want to get bullied out there on the hallway in front of every one any more... 

What do I do...

Especially if they see this side of me, messy hair, dirty uniform, panda eyes... Such panda eyes that it's a bit scary....