Chapter 13: Anger

Classes in the afternoon ended in a blur, I quickly packed all my stuff and tucked in my chair to get ready to leave.

But someone grabbed onto my arm and stopped me, and I knew who exactly it was. I took a deep breath as I rolled my eyes before I turned around to face him. 

I frowned as soon as I met his gaze. "What do you want, Jong In?" I purposely exaggerated his name.

He zipped up the zipper of his bag. "You forgot to wait for me."

"Why would I wait for you?" I scoffed.

He took a moment to pause, and then continued, "because you are my girlfriend," he ended up laughing. 

He actually caught me at a loss of words, and it took me a while to think of a response, "w-well, haven't you had enough time sitting beside me in class already?"

He suddenly leaned in until I could feel his hot breath tickling against my cheeks, he then whispered against my ears, "why are you stuttering? Don't tell me you got affected by me calling you my girlfriend?"

My face immediately heated up, I could feel smoke coming out of my ears. I instantly used all my force and pushed him away, "no way!"

Without realizing, I screamed a little bit too loud and caught everyone's attention in the classroom. I quickly covered my mouth, embarrassed at what I just did.

"I-I mean.. Err.." 

They continued to stare at both of us.

"Hey! What are you all staring at?" Jongin hollered as he glared at all of them, which successfully made all the students turn away. 

Out of anger, I kicked my chair and stomped away, not forgetting to give him one last glare. I swear he can really get on my nerves sometimes.

"Where do you think you are going?!" I heard Jongin call after me.

I fastened my pace and ignored him.

As soon as I ran out of the building, I stopped my tracks and turned my head around to look behind me.

No sign of Jongin...  A little feeling of disappointment rushed through me which caused me to release a sigh. 

And then it hit me that I felt disappointed because Jongin didn't chase after me, and it scared me.

JONG IN'S POV

I watched Seolin run out of the classroom, not even looking back once. I frustratedly rustled my hair and pushed my hand through my hair.

I was about to run after her, but as soon as I stepped out of the classroom, someone blocked me. I quickly stopped before we could end up bumping into each other.

I looked ahead of me again and noticed Seolin has already disappeared from my sight.

I snapped my attention back to the person who blocked me, "Jae Mi?!" 

I tightened the my fists in annoyance. "What do you want?!" Is she still not giving up on me after my countless attempts of shoving her off?

"Jongin, I need to show you something." She looked at me with a mischievous smirk, which told me that she was up to no good. 

I pushed her to the side without sparing her a glance. "Move, I don't have time for annoying girls like you."

She grabbed onto my hand that pushed her, "I won't be the annoying one anymore after you see this."

I took a deep breath, trying to control my anger, " Let go."

"Unless you let me show you."

"Don't make me use force."