Chapter 11: Worst Decision

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya, have you heard? Jong In dated Jae Mi before?"

"Wait, then what's with him and Seolin?"

"Jong In oppa is a cheater?"

"Gaahh!!! Jong In oppa is driving me crazy!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumours about Jong In were spreading the next day.

Me who got dragged out by Jong In early in the morning, and here we are in the school's backyard. 

I lazily hit my back against the wall and yawned, eeuughh.. What does he want so early in the morning..

The scene of him banging on my window; trying to wake me up, replayed in my head... Seriously, he really is annoying. A bully after all...

He flops himself down on the ground, and runs his fingers through his messy hair, "Jincha.. That Jae Mi..."

I fix my gaze on him , "Jae Mi? Who's that?" 

He frowns, " That eyesore from yesterday.."

..I'm assuming he's talking about that girl who started the rumours yesterday?? Eugh... At least she ran off when Jong In... Wait!

Something sparked in my mind, "Right! Yesterday! What was that about? I'm your girlfriend?"

He looks up at me looking lost, "...Mwo? What's wrong with that?"

Some one hand me a broom and let me hit him please.. "Ya! Dont' you think you went a little bit too far?! Never in my life will I be your girlfriend!!!

He stands up and took a step closer to me, "Tch! Who do you think you are? You think I want to be YOUR boyfriend? Hey, wake up! It's all for the DEAL! Got it?"

"Oh! So you are Jae Mi's boyfriend?" I raise my eyebrows as I lean closer towards him.

"What?! Don't tell me you believe her too!" His face was full of disgust. 

"....Maybe?"

"What???? ...Hah, I bet you're jealous, aren't you?" He smirks as he winks at the same time. I puked on the inside.

Before I could reply him a witty comeabck, he ceased me right off, "That's right! We went on a date to Jeju land, and we only used ONE room in the hotel. Also, something else.."

I remained silent, waiting for him to continue.

"We slept on ONE bed. Only one."

That sentence hit me right in the chest, without thinking, I blurted out, "Really?!"

"Of course not. Caught you!" He teased. I immediately covered my mouth, embarrassed. Dammit, why am I so naive. 

I quickly changed the subject, "So you wake me up early in the morning just to tease me?" I grit on my teeth, I will seriously slap him so hard.

"Nope actually.... There's something else."

Great, here comes trouble. Please, just let me go back to my room and sleep.

"... What is it?"

"About my rumours.. It's spreading around like crazy.. Everyone now thinks that I am dating you AND Jae Mi!" He leans his back against the wall, beside me, starting to pull his hair again.

I took a step away from him, keeping our distance, "..And what does that have to do with me? You were the one who started the fire."

"Well yeah, we were just doing our deal, you protect me and I protect you, who knew that she would try to break us up? Haha, the thing is that we aren't really DATING, but other people doesn't know that!"