Chapter 3

Renee laid in Damiens arms to calm herself. Though she was petrified of him and his anger  She was his true mate afterall. She took time to study his angelic face as he lay there snoring lightly.  She loved the way his eyes showed all his emotions. He was a Alpha and his wolf was really strong. Maybe the strongest she had seen till now. His wolf surfaced whenever he was angry or aroused.  His wolf found solace and tranquility within her wolf.  Her wolf just couldn't stop purring in delight as she was safe in the arms of her mate.

Renee was ambivalent. She wanted to be free and see the world and live her life on her own terms. On the otherhand her wolf was already bonding with his dominant Alpha wolf. Her wolf was aroused by his mere growl which was laced with raw masculine power.  She was perplexed as this whole situation was bittersweet. She suddenly remembered that her gran must have returned by now and might have been worried to not find her at home.

She tried to get up from his bed only to fail hopelessly as he stregthened his hold on her.  She was pulled back against a rock hard chest. She moaned at the feel of his body against her. But she had to get home. She had school tomorrow.

She slowly turned in his arms so that she could face him. She pecked him on his lips. A lazy grin etched on his face as he said

"Hmm... Baby thats a really innovative way to wake your love "

Renee blushed a new shade of red on hearing his comment.

She tried to get up but he pulled him back in his arms. Sighing she said,"Damien i need to use the washroom let me go". He finally removed his hands and Renee went to the washroom. She freshened up and rentered the room to find him sitting as he leaned on the headboard staring outside the window.At this very moment he looked innocent and caring. His face held a alluring appeal as the soft rays of the moon danced on his face highlighting his strong masculine features.

Rene approached him and stood in front of the bed. "I was wondering if you could drop me home ". She said in a shy voice. "This is your home babygirl"Damien said nonchalantly

"I need to see my grandparents. I cannot just possibly shift to the pack house. "

Damien looked at her irritatedly" You are my mate. You are the future luna you will have to live in the packhouse. Sleep in this very bed besides me "he asserted.

"Damien please I just can't leave my life I had and just move in with you.I have to graduaye. I have to attend school tomorrow. Please I am tired just drop me home. Or if that is too much for you to do I will ask someone else to.drop me off."

Damien growled at her and said "I will drop you off today but you have to move in with me very soon. You belong here, with me. Get this straight You Are Mine and I do not share. "

She just nodded and went towards the door as Damien followed her.

As soon as they headed down stairs she saw her luna sitting in the living room.with Grace.

Rebecca gave Renee a warm smile as she saw her approaching. She sat in front of her as she cooed to Grace. "I hope you feeling well.Damien loves you, he just cannot expeess it. He is just like his dad. They think that being possesive will make us go weak in the knees. Don't worry he wilk come along. "

"I love him too but all this is so novel. I will take time to cope with it. "

"Trust me everything will fall in place it always does. "

"Luna I am going home gran will be worried. I will comearound tomorrow.Good night and thank you."

"Oh dear no thank you bussiness with me. We are family now and please call me Rebecca no Luna. "Rebecca said jovially.

Renee pecked Grace and walked to the garage where Damien stood sulking leaning against his BMW.  On seeing Renee he walked to the drivers seat and settled in the car.Renee just gave out a frustated growl at his unchivalrous demeanor. She sat in the car and buckled up.

"I will pick you up in the morning and drop you to school."

"I have a car Damien I do not need a ride."Renee asserted. Danien just glared at her and started the car. The ride to her home was silent as no one uttered a word. Renee sat looking out of the window and contempelated how her life changed in mere hours. She was brought out of her thoughts as the car stopped. She turned to look at Damien. He just looke at her and cupped her cheek with his hand. She closed her eyes as she savoured the feeling of his warm palm. "Good night. I love you "

He said with a voice full of emotions. His eyes were changing colour as his wolf tried to surface. "Renee leaned forward and pecked him on his cheek. He growled and suddenly smashed his lips on.hers. Renee kissed him bac with fervor. "I love you too." she said breathlessly and stepped out of the car. Renee hated his guts when he went caveman in her. But he was her otherhalf. The bond was too strong to fight it. Renee opened the door and turned around to still find him sitting there in the car. He waved at her and left as she waved back.

"Renee is that you bunny?"she heard her pa's voice. "Ya pa.I am home. But I am really tired so I am just heading to bed. Good night "she answered from the door. She went upstairs and changed into her pjs. As she went to close the curtains of her window she saw those familiar grey eyes of his wolf look at her from the woods. She sighed and pulled the curains. She lay in bed thinking and trying to come to terms with the reality. Her mate was an extremely possessive Alpha. And she loved him. She slowly drifted off to sleep dreaming about their life together