Bound

Renee felt dread like never before,as she looked at Drake,his canines extended, threatening and hungry. She knew this was bound to happen, sooner than later. Angling her neck to a side, in a fraction of a second his teeth dug into her neck , drawing blood. This didn't feel like Damien's mark, his was a sweet pain. This bite was torture, she could feel a searing pain go through her body as she clutched to his arms, "Damien......" she gave out a blood curdling scream.
Trying to push him away Renee used all her force, but to no avail. She felt weak, clutching her neck , she stumbled away from him.
Drake was smiling at her, triumphantly, happy at her plight. " Darling, you will always be mine, in sickness, health or even death."
This bite had linked Renee to him forever, her body was rejecting it , but some part would always remain.
" You bastard... " she was seething with anger. She had to end his life or there would be no peace for anyone.
Suddenly there was a loud explosion, shaking the ground, stones started falling from the ceiling of the basement and Renee ran towards her father, clutching his hand , she said " Just think about mother. Don't fixate on them, please. Think about your mate."
A ferocious growl reverberated through the air, a growl she was all so familiar with. Relief washed over her being and she knew that Damien was finally here. So this was it , this was their opportunity to end this father-son menace.
Damien"s large wolf growled at Drake, behind him stood an army of wolves all growling ready to attack, she could see a few began encircling Nathaniel and her father.
Damien's wolf looked at her and gave a whimper, he could feel the effect of the mark as well. She began running towards him , but couldn't.
She saw drake control her, her bite burning that she crashed the ground in pain.
"You stupid mutt, how dare you barge in here..... you are nothing ..... Renee is my queen, my life. " Drake yelled out in anger.
" Damien ......." Renee whispered trying to get his attention. She wanted to try to mind link him but her walls wouldn't go down. She could feel her mother's presence near by as well. She could feel her strength channelling into her, so using that,Renee tried to talk to Damien.
'Damien........ do you hear me. Please talk to me . We have to kill them. Please .... try talking to me.'
'Rene....Reneee. Yes, tell me. Your mother told me you would know.. help me, love.'
Drake's cronies had suddenly entered and began fighting off the wolves. Nathaniel tried to pull her father away from her, but Renee channelling her mother's energy pushed him away. She could feel that calmness again, ironically surrounded by utter chaos, she could feel her mother's tranquility.
' Damien, you have to destroy the stone. Don't let its power fool you. It will call out to you and crave your weakness, but you have to destroy it.'
Damien charged towards the stone, shifting into his human form he grabbed it with his hand, the protective spell around it breached the moment they had entered the basement.
Drake charged towards Damien as he was retrieving the stone. It Damien somehow managed to hurl it towards Renee. She quickly grabbed it and was trying to find a heavy object to crush it. She was suddenly pushed back by an enormous dark force. She was surprised to see her father was standing beside Nathaniel, who was harbouring his energy.
"Let my father go..." Renee yelled. Chaos surrounded her.
A loud bang resonated through the basement. If seeing her father wasn't enough, Renee saw her mother walk in followed by a teenager wearing black. Everyone paused for a moment, taking in the new intruders. Renee could feel the power exude for her mother. She felt joy and s a new surge of energy as her mother walked towards her.
" Mother........" Renee cried out as she enveloped her, in a hug.
" Renee, my love, we need to sort this out. It began with me and it ends with me. " Alaina quickly turned as she felt Nathaniel's gaze on her.
"It's a pleasure to see you again, my queen, ethereal as always." Nathaniel said mocking her.
Robert , recognising his mate, snapped out from his daze and quickly ran towards her.
" Alaena ....my love, " he cried out. But before he could reach her, he was pulled back by Nathaniel.
" So the queen has been resurrected. Not surprising , given how powerful you were, when you were alive, darling. Isn't it fun to meet your mate and your lover after so long? "
" You aren't fit enough to be called my lover Nathaniel. You always tried to snatch what wasn't yours. And look where it has gotten you, leaching off my mates life. " Alaina snarled.
" Alaena ..... love ..." Robert tried to run away from Nathaniel's grasp, but being a captive under this man had made him weak. The powerful Alpha was reduced to nothing but a puppet.
" Let him go. Your dealings are with me, let Robert out of your vile game. " Alaina asserted. On the other side of the room the witch had began chanting, harbouring her grandmother's power, her vendetta with the vile man was going to come to an end today, she would make sure of it.
" I am warning you Nathaniel, let Robert go, this is where you give up." Alaena asserted again.
" This is where you are mistaken love, you were mine first, I met you first, I would never give up on you , you were supposed to be mine and then this Mutt came along." Nathaniel growled.
Feeling the power of the witch surge through her, Alaina knew this was the time, she had to end this man.
"I was never yours, you are nothing but a selfish, vile man who cannot handle defeat. Don't tell me I didn't warn you."
Alaena changing into her beautiful white wolf, backed by the power of the coven, charged towards Nathaniel and sunk her teeth, biting into his carotid, and other sprite, she felt the witch run past her and plunge a knife in Nathaniel's heart.
The man did not stand a chance, the women he had hunted before and now hunted him.
" This is for my mother, you monster!"
Drake could feel his father slip away, his strength weakening. Drake pushing Damien's wolf off of him , charged towards Alaena, but was stopped by the witch.
" Don't you dare, brother. You've already created hell."
As Nathaniel took his last breath, Renee could feel the power of the stone, grow. She could not take it anymore, the stone still clutched in her hands.
All she could see was a bright white light, before she collapsed.