Back to roots

Angels Cry

Angels cry

And angels hurt

Angels dance

And angels flirt

Angels feel

And angels die

Angels eat

And angels get high

For angels are like us

In so many ways

Angels have fights

And live throughout the days

Angels cry

And angels hurt

Angels dance

And angels flirt

-Tamara Moir

Alaena Evans read this poem to her beautiful baby girl . Innocent and warm oblivious to the pernicious beings,lost in her little world .

Renee dreamt of her mom craddling her and cooing to her those words . 'My beautiful little angel ' was what her mother called her . She dreamt of happy times , her mother and father smiling down at a little baby cuddling in their arms .But all that vanished at the snap of her fingers and then there was darkness and fire , bizzare orange fire ;scorching the earth and it's people . Then she heard her mother's voice whisper 'Under the willow tree behind our house you will find us '

Renee sprang up as if lightening had struck her . Her mother's voice kept lingering in her head . Her dreams were becoming more real with time . She could sence her moms despair and sadness and also she could feel the heat of the fire . But a question still haunted her mind . Why was she suddenly having dreams about her mom and dad ?In all the eighteen years of her life , Renee had never dreamed of her parents . But now when some lunatic was after her , the dreams started cropping up .

She shook her head in an effort to clear her mind . She could't think straight . She looked at the bedside clock and was shocked to see that it was almost past noon . She had missed school yet again but she decided that her lessons could take a backseat till this problem at hand was dealt properly .

Damien was nowhere in sight when she went downstairs after freshening up . As she entered the kitchen she saw Jess sitting at the island , sulking .

"Morning Jess !"Renee greeted herr friend .

She just grunted in response and continued toying with her food .

"Hey what's wrong ?Why so gloomy?"Renee asked as she sat down besides her .

"Josh hates me "Jess mumbled .

"Why does he hate you ?Did he say anything ?Did you have a fight ?"Renee asked as she looked at her friend with sympathy .

"No . I don't know . I heard him talk to someone at night . I couldn't here him though and when I got up this morning he was just gone . Josh always tells me where he is going . I think so he left me "Jess started sniffing .

"Ohh ... he must have some errands to run . Maybe he's with Damien because he was gone too, when I woke up "Renee said patting Jess on the back.

"Hmm ... yeah .I hope he is . I don't know Renee I such an emotional mess these days . God knows whats wrong with me "Jess groaned .

"You will be fine. We have gone through a change too. New home, new people !Have you seen Jake recently?"Renee asked .

"No not really . I sometimes see him at school but haven't seen him in the last two days"Jess said . "Josh told me everything Renee , don't worry I am there with you . "Jess continued and hugged her friend .