White wolf

Renee paced the floor , frustrated and confused . All her efforts of coming here would be in vain .Moreover she knew inside her heart that the tree would help her out somehow . She didn't remember much about her parents but she knew that her mother would guide her through this problem .

She walked towards the window and relished the wind flowing through it . And then it struck her , the window was open and it could easily serve as her escape route . She quickly grabbed an extra pair of clothes . Stuffing them in a plastic bag she tied them to her leg and morphed into her wolf . As the window was on the first floor , the jump was effortless and easy!

Renee quickly broke out into a sprint and headed towards the woods . She did not know where she was headed but somehow her heart was leading her to the destination.She ran through the woods relentlessly till she reached a small pond with crystal clear blue water . There  she spotted a sheer white wolf just like her . That wolf just kept on looking at her , as if looking at her soul . She could sense Damien try to mind link her . Keeping up the barricade against him was draining quite a lot of energy but she had to find the tree .

As she looked at the wolf , she felt a feeling of semblance with it . 'come my child '  Renee heard her mother's voice in her head . Initially she was awestruck and puzzled . Was the wolf talking to her ? How could it be her mother's voice ? Again the voice echoed in her mind 'Don't fear me Renee ! Honey come along !!'

Renee started moving , following the pure white wolf . As if in a trance she followed it , unaware where it was leading her .She sniffed the air to try and pick up a scent and came up with nothing . Suddenly Damien's voice breached through her barrier and boomed in her head . "Get you derrière back here right now Renee !!. "

"I need to find the tree Damien . You have to understand . I have to ...."Renee replied her voice laced with raw emotions .

"I am coming . Do not move . Wait for me ."Damien growled .

"I can't"Renee simply said .

"You will wait where you are . That's an order "Damien said in his clichéd Alpha tone which did it's work as Renee was forced to follow her Alpha's order .

Her wolf was jittery and on high alert , she knew someone was watching her . She whirled her head trying to spot someone in the vicinity . She saw someone move along the shadows of the trees. As she was about to step forward , when she heard an all too familiar growl.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you ."Damien said changing into his human form . Grabbing his clothes from a bag he stood in front of Renee's wolf with a clearly pissed expression .

"Change !", he ordered .

Renee let out a helpless whimper before she transformed into her human form , the whit wolf long forgotten . Feeling bashful she quickly changed into her clothes as she felt his eyes on her .

She stood at least 10 foot far away from looking at the ground failing to meet his eyes .

"Look at me when I speak to you  . "Damien said calmly which was not a good thing for Renee.

She slowly met his eyes , regretting the moment she looked at him . His eyes were almost black meaning his wolf was trying to take over . Anger , rage and betrayal clearly evident in his eyes.

"If you weren't my mate , Renee you would be 6 feet under . How dare you just disobey my orders and be so careless with your life . You are time and again trying to prove how stupid and imbecile a person can be . I feel like wringing  your neck for your display of audacity . "Damien boomed .

He stalked towards her like a predator would his prey .

"I'm sorry......"Renee was cut out when Damien grabbed her hair in his fist .

"I am warning you for the last time Renee , obey me or the consequences will be grave . You are my mate , my responsibility and theres a man out for your life . So stop acting stupid and trying to find trees which obviously are not going to help you . "Damien snarled at her .

"Please let go of me !! You are hurting me "Renee whimpered with tears in herr eyes .

"I will do more than hurt you if you try this stunt again " he growled . Grabbing her by the arm he pulled her with him out of the woods oblivious to the eyes watching their every move .

"You have to understand Damien . Please we have to find that tree. My mom is telling me to find it . I have to Damien "Renee tried to convince him but failed miserably .

"Shut your mouth Renee !! Don't make me do something we both which we might regret later "Damien said looking directly in her eyes .

Reaching the pack house , he pushed her into his car which was parked in the driveway . Renee sat numb with tears flowing down her cheeks as Damien stomped toward the drivers side . Banging the car door he muttered something gibberish and hastily buckled up Renee.

"Stop crying ."was all he said as he drove out of the driveway .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------