A dream will tell

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

-Edgar Allan Poe

There was darkness , sheer black surrounding her . Renee could smell death in the air , could smell the excruciating pain , the pain of losing a loved one . 

She could see her running , running from someone . Renee could feel her heartbeat , could sense her fear . Her mom kept turning behind looking over her shoulder . She was running for her life . 

Suddenly the scene changed , there was white everywhere , brightness and the fragrance of flowers . There stood her mom in a white  gown humming to herself  . As if sensing Renee she turned and smiled at her. A warm and loving smile . 

"I have been waiting for you my angel . For so long I have been waiting to see you , to tell you so many things .", her mother said to her as she rushed to embrace her daughter . 

"Oh.. mommy ....."Renee sobbed as she felt her mother's warmth . "I missed you so much . I love you ."

"I missed you too honey . I love you so much " her mom hugged her with renewed emotions .

"Mommy you have to help me ... I don't know what's happening to me . And there's someone trying to take me away ...mom ....away from Damien . "Renee said as they sat down on a nearby bench . 

"I know , darling ... I am going to tell a few things .. the one's you have to know . " 

"Please mom , help me out "

"Renee, you have to know this that at any cost you have to completely mate with Damien . As soon as possible ."her mom said .

"But mom , I don't understand what it has to do with my problem . "Renee questioned .

"The guy who's behind you is a devil . I mean a devil species . There are very few in the world . And he is a royal . His father was Homer . " her mother told said . 

"I had to come into your dreams because nobody else know's about him . "

"What do you mean mom ?"Renee asked .

"After your birth , in a few months , I was taken away from you and your dad . Homer had kidnapped me . You see baby , I am daughter of an Angel . A royal angel . Which makes both of us angels ."

"What do you mean angel's?Do angel's even exist ?"Renee asked perplexed . 

"Of course they do . Just like evil there is good in this world . "her mother said smiling at her . 

"Your grandparents are guardians . They guarded me till I was eighteen . That was when I met you father . I never expected to find your dad , he was a were and I wasn't . It was a very rare pairing . Grandpa couldn't believe it , you know ! Your dad was a beta , and belonged to another pack ."

"So you saying grandpa and grandma aren't werewolves ?"

"No. They are . They didn't even know if I was an angel . They thought I was a werewolf . "her mother said .

"But that isn't important now . The man thing is that Homer wanted to mate with e . Wanted to marry me and make me is queen . " her mother continued . 

Renee intently listened to her mom "So he had me taken from our house . He had me for quite a while . Unfortunately I don't remember the time I spent in his castle . But he couldn't mate with me . " her mother started pacing . 

"Because you were already mated to dad "Renee said . 

"Yes. The dreams you keep having are of the time I ran away . But it wasn't of any use . Your dad had found his castle and in his emotional stupor had attacked it . But Homer just killed your dad . I couldn't save him . I had buried some notes . I tried leading you to them .But I guess Homer already destroyed them ."her mother said dejectedly .