Possible repurcussions

Whenever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. - Thomas Chandler Haliburton.

Renee woke up to the tender morning sunlight peeking through the curtains. She stretched and turned in the bed to find it empty. She remembered the adventures of the night and also the sensation of his tongue on her. She being an Alpha's mate would have a longer heat period. She hoped that Damien would be near by or the pain would come again. She sniffed the air and found that Damien's scent lingered in the air. It was stale yet her wolf found solace in her mates scent.

She suddenly remembered his name! 'Lucius' she tested the sound of his name on her lips.It sounded so deliciously sinister. She looked at the bedside clock and groaned ;it was almost 12 in the afternoon. She quickly scurried out of the bed and headed to the attached washroom. She quickly did her necessary chores and had a quick shower. She wrapped a fluffy towel around her and disposed her worn clothes in the laundary basket. Unaware of Damien's presence she stepped into the room and headed straight for the walk in closet which stored their clothes. She was busy going through her clothes when she felt his presence. Feeling his dark eyes on her she stiffened. She clutched the towel to with renewed strength and quickly pulled out shorts and a shirt. She quickly grabbed her bra and panties and turned to face him. His eyes were dark and he wore a brooding, grim expression. His eyes raked over her body as he licked his lower lip. Renees heart rate spiked as he smirked at her. He casually leaned against the door frame blocking her escape route. He scartched his chin and looked at her intently. "Come here Ella" he said in an authorative tone. Damn! He must be enragred as his wolf had surfaced. Renee slowly walked towards him clutching the towel to her body. She stoped a foot away from him her eyes downcast and breath ragged. He swiftly moved forward and grabbed her chim in his hand. His eyes looked into hers with lust and rage. "You have being very naughty Ella! Don't you think you need to be punished babygirl?"Damien growled lowly. Renee took a step back out of fright. She knew that he would be pissed about the party. But sge had to hold her ground against him so she took a deep breath and looked at him. His eyes were pitch black by now so Renee let her wolf handle the situation. "Lucius forgive me for what I did yesterday. It was wrong on my part to go without informing you. But we both know that if I had informed about it you would have never let me go. I am tired of beign treated like a thing and possession. I was bored and I did something which teens of my age do. "She said firmly.

Damien just growled and stalked towards her. Grabbing her forearm he pulled her towards him and said "You are mine Ella. I am your Alpha and you have to learn to respect me. I own you so come to terms with it. You think I didn't see you practically humping that guy! I was there and I heard each and every word he said. I others touching what's mine. I do not share whats mine. "Saying that he let go of her and stormed out of the closet. " And I thought you love me! " Renee whispered as tears threatened to fall. She quickly got dressed and went down to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting in the back yard playing,laughing and some were even training. She grabbed a snack and went to the first floor to find Jess. As she neared her door, Renee could hear snobbing. She quickly open Jess's door and found her friend on the ground crying. Renee quickly went to her and sat down besides her and cooed soothing word in her ear as she hugged her. "Renee I am so sorry "Jess sobbed. "Hey hey stop crying Jess. Please stop crying. What happened!? Are you unwell? Jess please talk to me!"Renee enquired earnestly. When Jess looked up at her, Reene could see a bruise on her cheek. "What happened to your face!? Jess how did you get hurt? "

"Ohh. ..that ahmm. . I fell from the bed " Hess tried to lie.

"You know thats crap. I am the clumsy one not you ". Jess hugged her again and sobbed.

"He was really angry Rey. He was mad. His wolf took control. He hit me across the face. It was my fault. He said he saw me all over a guy in the party. Rey I do not remember anything. !"Renee was shocked when she heard those words. She could not believe it that Josh could do something like that. He seemed like a nice person. She looked at the bruise again and could see the difference as it was healing. " Please don't tell anyone Rey. He was just mad and I should have behaved myself. I knew better. "Jess mumbled.