Loving him

You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.

                                       -Robert  Louis Stevenson 

Renee and Damien walked well moreover tumbled into their room , deep in each others embrace ; oblivious to the fact that her future awaited them . No sooner had they entered Damien suddenly froze up and fell to the ground ,his eyes open and staring at her . 

Renee coudn't decipher what happened but as she knelt to the round , trying to wake him up . Tears overflowed from her big brown eyes as she looked at the man she loves . 

"He's not dead , princess "  spoke that voice that sent shivers down her spine , definitely not in a good way . There he stood in all black ,smiling at her with admiration . 

"What did you do to him ?" Renee asked in a calm voice . She fought hard to keep her poise but inside , behind the facade she was breaking apart , fearing for her beloveds life . 

"Oh don't worry deary , he's not dead yet . On the contrary he is very much alive . In a deep slumber ."he said aas he walked towards her . He kneeled besides Damien's body and looked deep in Renee's eyes and said "Come with me princess and let me make you queen of all realms . I can see your desire for me in those pretty brown eyes "

"I despise you ."was all Renee said as she tried to wipe away the tears that escaped her reins .

"Oh don't cry , and stain your angelic face , love . All I ask for is you in bargain for your loved ones lives . If you try to dodge me anymore I will not only destroy your petty mate but will destroy all the reasons for you to live . Don't make me do something you will regeret . "he said caressing her cheek . 

Renee was trying hard to mind link her pack memebers . But no one was answering , all she could hear was a static like noise . 

"They won't come for you , no one will . So stop trying so hard . "he gritted through his teeth . 

"You are the son of the devil himself , how can I even trust you ? Trust your word ?" Renee demanded . 

"Be mine and I will spare who ever you want . But if you don't I will still take you away but not before wiping off the existence of this whole pack . " he said in a cold voice . 

Renee was in a trepidiation , standing on a peril . All she could think was about Damien and their pack . Was her life worth so many of theirs ? Her wolf was of no help , as she was sobbing for her mate who lay still on the ground . 

"Why me , what is that I can give you ? "Renee cried out in frustration . 

"Oh princess , your soul is so pure and beautiful that it will give me power . And when my son will grow in your womb , I will be forever linked to you giving me your pure powers . So basically I will be the controller of my dark as well as your pure powers . No one would ever harm me or for that matter even you , as you will become powerful , well not as much as me . " he said smirking . 

"You disgust me . "Renee gritted out . 

"And you my love intrigue me . " he smiled . 

She had to do this , she had to make the right call . "Fine . Taake me wherever you want but promise me this , promise me that no harm will ever come to this pack now and in the fututre . " she said sternly . 

"Marvellous . A very intelligent desicion , indeed ! " he said smiling . 

"I have to do something before leaving " Renee said as she grabbed a notepad nearby and scribbled on it . She tore the page and place it near Damien's hand . 

"Do not make me wait anymore , love . " he said as he approached her . She took a step towards him and before she knew he was embracing her . 

"I love you princess " he whispered in her ear before they disappeared from the room . 

Time stood still for Damien , he could feel Renee's presence hovering around . But everything was hazzy ,and he had this sense of falling into an abyss , an abyss full of darkness and pain and hurt . His wolf was howling and calling out to Ella but there wassn't any response . Nothing but darkness and silence . 

But then he felt like there was hope , he could see Renee's face and she smiled at him . 'I love you . I'll always love you ' she whispered to him . He fought it, fought the ddarkness to reach light , reach his love . 

Damien suddenly shot up from the bed surrounded by his family members . 

"Renee... " was the first word that came out of his mouth . 

"Oh son ... " his mother hugged him and sobbed . "I thought you would never wake up " 

"Mom ... it's okay. But where's Renee ? "he asked earnestly . 

"She's gone " Jake spoke up in a monotonous voice . Jake looked like crap , as if a truck had run over him . 

"What do you mean she's gone ?" Damien yelled . 

"Calm down son . You have to think practically . It's been a week since you were in coma . "Alpha John reasoned . "This was with you when we found you . I think you should read it . "Alpha John handed Damien the letter . 

Damien was beyond shocked at the circumstances as he unfolded the letter .

"Please forgive me Damien . I am letting you go  . I don't want you and this pack to suffer because of me . I do not want the same fate as my parents .I have loved you since the moment I laid my eyes on you . You are my world Damien . I hope you find someone , a companion to keep you happy . Please do not try to find me . I know it will be difficult to forget me, but please try . I love you and always will till my death . I hope you have it in you to forgive me . "

Damien could not believe his eyes . Renee had left him , left him for that devil . But he was not going to give up . He loved her and he knew she did too . 

"I am going to find her , bring her back home and kill him . Bury him deep for taking her away from me " Damien blurted out clutching the letter in his hand . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------