Heat of the moment

Everything was dark. Endlesss abyss of darkness enveloped her. Suddenly she heard a distant howl. Bewildered she started running. Still the howl seemed to come closer. She tried summoning Damien but nothing came out. It was like her voice was stuck in her throat. She started searching for some, anyone who could help her. She felt so helpless and lost.

She saw them. A pair of golden eyes just staring at her. 'I am coming for you, my love'She heard a deep masculine voice in her head. The sinister golden eyes were approching her. She started running but suddenly the eyes were in front of her, mocking her. She wa petrified and suddenly she woke up. Damien was looking at her with concern. She took in her syrrounding and realised that she had fallen asleep in his room. "You okay baby?"

"Yeah Damien I'm fine. Just a bad dream. "Renee replied. She looked at the alarm on the nightstand and sprang out of bed. "I have to get to school. Oh my God. "She yelled. Damien just chuckled looking ar her flustered face. He got up from the bed and made his way towards her. Her back was towards him as she was busy texting Jess. She did not sense him creep behind her. Her snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. "You can mis school today babygirl. You know, keep me company "Damien said nibbling her pinna."I need to go Damien. I really want to talk to you. But now I have to get ready and head to school. Did you know that Jess moved in with Josh yesterday. ?"

Damien just nodded his head as he took in her scent. "Josh moved in yesterday. I thought it would be better if my beta moved in the pack house. I am now waiting when you will move in.Renee baby I need you near me all the time ir my wolf just keeps acting like a sex crazed teenager."Damien added with slight humor. "Lets talk about it after school. I really need to go find Jess. "Renee kissed Damien on the cheek.Damien growled and pinning her to the wall said"Baby you have to know by now that I am not satisfied by those chaste little pecks and kisses on the cheek"He smashed his lips on hers as he held her arms above her head. Renee felt turned on by this and started grinding herself against him. Suddenly Damien stiffened and sniffed her hair. He growled and suddenly tossed Renee on the bed. It happened so fast that Renee failed to realize tat she was pinned under him and he was sucking on her neck. His other hand slowly went under her top anf he caressed her bare stomach. Renee was overloaded by the array of feelings. Damien whispered in her ear. "Babydoll you are in heat. I can smell your arousal and so can the other unmated wolfs. " . He continued nibbling at a spot at the base of her neck. Renee moaned as she submitted to him. Her wolf was purring in ecstacy. She felt his canines scrape her neck and she knew what was to happen next " Damienn. ...please noo.."Renee tried to mumble but in vain. "You are mine and I am going to claim you. I have waited long enough to mark you. "Damien growled and sunk his canines in her neck. She felt a little pain but when his tongue licked the wound she almost came. It was pure bliss. " No school today baby. I don't want any hormonal guys around you"said Damien. Renee felt hot and uneasy. It was a new feeling which made her restless. Her wolf wanted Damien's wolf to completely claim her. She felt confused and horny. The reality of the mark was yet to sink in. She felt delirious and as she lay unfer Damien she slowly come to terms with the reality. For few minutes Damien just lay on her, rejoicing the feel.of his mate aainst his body.

As the adrenalin and pheromones began to fade Renee could feel the sting of his bite. She groaned as she felt his lower memeber come alive. She had no.way out now she was stuck. But the moon goddess seemed to be on her side as someone knocked on the door. Damien growled and walked to the door and yanked to open. Josh stood in the hallway and soon Damien closed the door behind him and stepped in the hallway. Renee felt enraged and confused and most of all she felt aroused. She decided to give Jess a call and talk to her about situation. Jess picked up after two rings"Hey Rey. What you doing?"

"Jess I am in heat. "

"Omg! !me tooo. "

"Seriously??? How weird!!"