Watching the kiss

The mouth is made for communication, and nothing is more articulate than a kiss." ―Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me

Renee entered the diner were she was going to meet Jake. She was nervous and anxious.Jake her best friend loved her! This mere thought had never crossed her mind. As she headed inside the diner Jake's scent hit her. She was taking a big risk by talking to him. She might even loose him as a friend. She saw Jake sitting at a booth at the end of the diner. On sensing her presence he looked at her and gave her a dazzling smile.She returned the favour with her own shy smile. There was no denying the fact that she found Jake attractive. But that was in the past. After meeting Damien she found no other guy appealing. She headed towards the booth and took a seat across him. "Hey Rey why did you call me so urgently? Is everything okay? "

" Jake I wanted to talk to you about something " Before she could continue the waitress brought their food. Jake had ordered her favourite cheeseburger. "Lets eat first. I am starving. The coach grilled the team for hours. " He said while stuffing a burger in his mouth. Renee couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Jake. She nodded her head and ate her burger. It would be better to talk to him somewhere less noisy.The diner was bustling with people. Renee was deep in thought when.she heard Jake give out a burp. He had a satisfied look on his face as he gave a big yawn. " Jake lets go to our spot in the park. It's been a while since we last went there " Jake nodded and kept a $20 bill on the table. The park was a five minute walk from the diner. They made small talk as the walked to their spot by the big tree at the end of the park. They had first met here when they were five. She still remembered the day when Jake had banged into her which led to he falling and scraping her knee. She remembered how Jakes mom had scolded him for hurting Renee. She was brought back to the present by Jake's voice"Rey what did you want to talk about? "

" Jake I don't know how to say this but do you consider me you know aah... as a friend or! ?"

"Cut the chase Rey and get to the point?"Jake growled.

"Do you consider me like more than a.friend? "Renee looked at Jake only to find a shocked and confused expression on his face. " Oh god I kniw I was weong. But Damien said something and I had to talk to you. I was worried about your feelings" Renee was blabbering. Jake just looked at her with a weird expression and then he did theunexpected. He pulled Renee into him and smashed his lips on her. Renee was awestruck at his sudden actions. This was wrong as she had a mate who was in love with her and she with him.Jake was her bestfriend and nothing more. But now Jake was kissing her and her mind was becoming hazy. To her own surprise Renee kissed him back but suddenly realised her mistake. She yelled 'Jake please stop ' through her mind link. Jake pulled away from her. His eyes were lust filled and hungry.

Renee touched her swollen lips. "What does this mean? Oh God this wrong" Renee said exasperatedly

"I am so sorry Renee. I guess it just happened. I kinda liked you since last year "Jake said sheepishly.

"Why didn't you tell me? "Renee asked earnestly.

"It didn't matter then nor does it matter now. I know you would only be involved with your mate. And obviously I am not your mate. I have learnt to control my feelings. I guess there isn't going to be a girl in my life. But now you have someone who loves you and cares for you. What happened yesterday was my fault as well. I said somethings I regret saying. He being an Alpha can now decide to either keep me or just throw me out. But remember this Renee no matter what happens I will always be there when you need me. You are my best friend Rey." Jake poured his heart out to Renee. She was in tears by now and as Jake embraced her she began to sob into his chest. He loved her and she loved him as a friend. They were best buddies and would always be. She had to talk to Damien and apologize. Jake was right. He was her mate and she had to value that. She pulled away from Jake as she felt like someone was watching them. She turned around and saw a gleam of golden eyes. Jake stiffened besides her and she knew he had noticed the eyes, too. "Renee lets head out of here. It is getting late. "

'Is it a rouge?'Renee asked him through his link.'Yes lets go the the pack house. I need to report it to the Alpha. 'He replied.

Renee nodded her head and both of them headed to the diner. Jake had parked his car there and both of them sat in tge car quickly and headed to the pack house. Jake was tense and was most probably talking to the beta through the link. Renee was aprehensive as they approached the gate of the house. Jake typed in his security code and drove the car directly to the entrance. Damien and Alpha John were standing at the entrance with Josh. Alpha John was still the Alpha till Damien would officially be sworn in as Alpha. Jake stopped the car and quickly got down.Damien open the door for Renee. He had a hard expression on his face as he asked Renee whether she was okay. Something was wrong she knew it. The atmosphere was too tense. Rouge siting was not an uncommon thing. But still the emotions she was seeing on their faces was contradicting the fact. Damien took her hand in hers and led her to the living room. She found her gran and pa sitting with the Luna. On seeing her enter gran got up from her seat and hugged Renee."Oh honey are you okay?"

"Yeah gran don't worry. I was with Jake. We are okay. " Renee stated. All the men in the room including her pa went to the Alphas study. She found it odd that all of them suddenly left the room. She smiled at the Luna. Renee decided to go to Damiens room so that she could talk to him after his impromptu meeting. She entered his room and sat on the bed taking in her surroundings.

His room was just like anyother guys room. It was plain and boring. Renee made a mental note to redecorate the room when she would move in with him. She made herself comfortable on the bed and switched on the T.V.

P.s I love you, her favourite movie was being shown on a channel. Renee was exhausted from the whole ordeal of the day. Her eyes slowly becane heavy and in.a matter of minutes she dozed off.

Damien.was oblivious to the fact that his mate would be in his room sleeping soundly. As he neared the room her scent hit his nostrils. He guessed she must be waiting to talk to him but as he opened the door he was greeted by a beautiful sight. Renee was fast asleep in his bed. The T.V was still on. Damien was euphoric at this sight. He quitely entenred the room and switched off the T.V. After changing into his pajama pants he slid besides Renee in bed. Renee on instinct cuddled into his bare chest. Damiens wolf was purring in delight at the feel of his mate. He kissed her forehead and after switching off the lights dozed off into the world of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bonjour! !!! Coment and vote. I hope you like it. It isn't edited. If you feel there should be change in storyline msg me. Vote

Comment

Fan :-D