Chapter 3: Kindred Spirits.

Y/N pov:

"What? Why would we do that?" She looks down again. "Because I want you to be comfy!" "But, the two of us? Isn't that a bit wierd?" She smirks a bit.

"Why would it be wierd? Unless you want to make it wierd~"

I blush and my eyes widen. How did... was it that obvious? She giggles and looks at me. "Wow, you are such a pervert~" I look away, I can't look at her, I can't tell if she's actually upset or just teasing me. She laughs again. "I'm kidding, I'll be upstairs, see you tomorrow!" She heads upstairs to my room, leaving me a blushing mess. I decide to just get in my chair and sleep on it.

I so don't want to go to work, at least tomorrow is Friday.

Tangle pov:

I wake up the next morning and stretch. I thought about Y/N for a while before I went to bed, and then I dreamt about him... doing things... to me...

I guess I'm a bit of a pervert too.

I head downstairs and look for Jewel and Y/N. I find Jewel still asleep on the couch, but i can't find Y/N. I find a note on the counter, it says 'Sorry, had to go to work, see you guys later!' I feel a bit sad as I see it. I wanted to at least say hi before he left... I see that he made breakfast for the both of us. I wake up Jewel and we begin eating. She looks down at her watch. "Shoot! I'm gonna be late for work!" She quickly finishes then heads out the door, barely saying goodbye.

I feel myself getting a bit lonely. I really want to see Y/N again... I missed both of them so much while I was gone, but i thought about Y/N a lot more... in a different way. During the Metal Virus, I never saw him, but I assume he got infected, I was so worried about him and Jewel. I look at the clock and I see it's 11:57. Maybe Y/N has a lunch hour. I text him, asking if I can meet him anywhere for lunch. He texts back that he only has an hour for lunch, and asks if I can meet him at a fast food restaurant near his work. I text back saying that I can, and I start quickly making my way over.

I head to the restaurant and see Y/N standing in line. I get in line behind him, hugging him from behind. "Hi
Y/N!" He turns around and hugs back. "Hey Tangle, what would you like?" I look at the menu for a while and settle on just a regular cheeseburger, the most noble of meals. Once we get our meals, we start eating, and I notice he got me a double cheeseburger with... dear god...
B A C O N.

I look at him, smiling. "You didn't have to make my burger really nice..." He smiles. "Well, I haven't seen you on a while, might as well spoil you a bit!" I blush as he says that. "S-spoil me? Th-Thanks..." I continue eating, and after he finishes, he stands up. "I should be getting back." I instinctively grab his arm. "No! You said you had an hour, it's only been 30 minutes!" I don't think about what I've done until after I've done it, and I blush a deep and bright red. "Please stay..." He smiles and obliges.

We talk until about 45 minutes into the break, when he gets a call from someone. He looks at who it is, frowns, and answers it. "Hello? Yeah I'm on my lunch break. What? You... you can't just... what? Thats..That's illegal. You can't do that. O-ok fine!" He hangs up his phone and stands up. "Whats wrong?" I ask him. "My boss is cutting my lunch break a little short, she needs me for something..." "They can't do that, right?" He sighs. "She... she'll... I'll lose my overtime if I don't go back."

I sigh and hug him. "Alright, but be safe, ok?" He smiles and hugs back. "Anything but!" He waves and walks off...

I'm all alone again...