Chapter 24: Something New.

"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." -Mahatma Gandhi.

Tangle pov:

As I skulk through the halls of HQ, I listen and look for any sign of Y/N. I decide to look where he said he was, in the armory. When I get there all I see is wispons, and wisps asleep in their capsules. I smile as I see them. I've always thought that wisps looked so cute... I kind of want one of my own, but I've never needed a wispon, my tail is always enough.

And far be it from me to rob someone else of the opportunity.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts, and walk back out. I walk around a bit more, wandering through the almost dead hallways, until I reach the firing range. I hear sounds from inside that sound like a lightning wispon.

As I walk in I see Y/N's familiar shape and color, using an lightning wispon to wip through the training dummies. He seems to be pretty good, and he seems to be having fun. I wait until he's done, whereas the few other people who are in the room clap lazily. I walk up to him, feigning anger. Well, mostly feigning.

"Y/N!"

He jolts a bit and looks at me. As he does, his body loosens up. "Oh, you scared me, I said I would come back to the room soon." "That was over five hours ago!" His eyes widen and he looks at the clock. It's 4:03 A.M. "Oh... I'm sorry I thought it had been like an hour at most!" "Check your phone dude!"

Suddenly a lightning wisp comes out of the wispon he's holding, looking angry at me. It starts yelling at me in the wisps native language.

It's so cute I can hardly take it seriously.

Y/N gently grabs the wisp and pulls it away from me. "Woah! Hey buddy, it's ok!" The wisp suddenly calms down as soon as he grabs it. Y/N looks adequately confused by this. "Ok bud, I think it's time for me to go to bed, ok?" The wisp looks upset, but nods. I walk with them back to the armory, where
Y/N puts the wisp into a capsule, patting it, and it quickly falls asleep. Now that the wisp is next to other lightning wisps, I see it's a lot smaller than the others.

On the way back, I ask him about the wisp. "So, that lightning wisp seemed to like you, a lot." He smiles a bit.

"Yea, I found him hiding in the corner of the armory. He looked upset, so I asked if he would like to help me train. He looked really happy, and evidently he helped me train for hours."

"Well, it was really cute how much he liked you. And now, you have to take a shower, you're covered in sweat." He shrugs. "Fair enough." We get back to the room, and he immediately goes to the bathroom to take a shower. I change into something comfortable, and lay in bed.

Eventually he comes out of the bathroom, fully dressed. He lays in bed, cuddling me. I smile and notice how warm his crotch is. I start getting an idea, and then I start grinding on his crotch, hoping it will make him horny.

It doesn't work.

He puts a hand on my hips, stopping me in my tracks. He speaks to me in a tired, soft tone.

"Not tonight please, Ringtail, I'm tired."

I move my hips forward, embarrassed and ashamed that I even tried. "Maybe tomorrow?" "Tomorrow, but not tonight." I smile and turn around in his arms, so I'm facing him. "I love you!" He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you too." I burrow my face into his chest, and quickly fall asleep.

Tomorrow will be one busy day...