Y/N, Tangle, And Jewel Have A Snow Day, Part One. (Oneshot.)

Tangle pov:

As I wake up, I see the light coming from my window is brighter than usual.  I look outside, and I see that it's snowing. Usually I'd be pretty happy about snow outside and a day off from school. But yesterday I had a nightmare about my friends getting lost in the snow. Jewel was dead, and Y/N was dying when I found them. So me and snow aren't exactly on speaking terms right now.  I close the curtains, and lay back down, hoping that I can just sleep the day away.

...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.*

"Tangle! It's snowing, get up!"

Dang it. I sigh and sit up as I hear Y/N's cries of excitement. I smile faintly as I hear him though. His happiness is just contagious sometimes. I slowly get up and chamge out of my pajamas. As I walk downstairs I hear the news. "-Lows of 12 degrees today in the Spiral Hill area. Drivers are advised to watch for ice, high winds, and large patches of snow." I sit down at the table, and my mom brings me a plate of food. "Thanks Mom." She smiles. "Don't mention it sweetie." I start eating, and I look up at Y/N, who's watching the TV intently. "C'mon, C'mon, snow day!"

I watch the TV too, and I see they've switched over to commercials. "Awww, I need to know!" Y/N whines. My dad speaks without looking up from his phone. "It'll probably say after the commercials." Y/N nods, and go's back to his food. After a bit, I'm done with my food, and I stand up to put my plate into the sink. I look back at Y/N, and smile at how adorable his excited face looks. I then head back into the hallway, and towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Y/N pov:

As I watch the TV, waiting for the commercials to end, I silently pray that we don't have school. It never snows like this in Spiral Hill! I eventually put my plate into the sink, rinsing it off. I then hear the sound that the news channel makes when it comes back on. I hurry to sit in front of it, and watch intently.

I see a differentperson on the TV than there was before.  "We are back with Monday morning news. Now, with ice and snow covering all of the roads, it's safe to say that local schools will be canceled today."

I put my hands up in excitement. "Yes! Yes! Oh, this is awesome!" I hear Tangles parents laughing behind me, and we hear a knock on the door. I go to open it, and see Jewel on the other side. "Y/N, go get Tangle, we're having a snow day!" I nod. "I know! I'll go get her!" I close the door and run towards her bedroom, and I see her on the computer. "C'mon Tangle, we're out of school!" She looks at me. "Cool! But I don't think I'll be coming outside today, I'm not feeling very good."

I look at her and feel a bit of concern. "Do you need medicine?" She shakes her head. "No, I've already taken some." I shrug and turn away. "Alright, feel better soon..." I walk to my room to put on a thick jacket, a beanie, a scarf, and some gloves. I run back go the front door, and head outside to play with Jewel. As I see her, I wave and walk to her.

"Where's Tangle?" She asks. "She said she wasn't feeling well, so she's going to stay inside today." Jewel looks down. "Oh, that's ok..." I put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, it's all good, we can just go and have some fun ourselves!" She nods, and we walk down the street. "You know, I think I still have some money left from mowing yards last weekend, want some hot chocolate?" She shakes her head. "You don't have to get me anything..." I pat her shoulder again. "Sharing is caring, besides, you do stuff like that for me all the time."

Tangle pov:

Ad I sit in my room on my computer, just watching random videos. As I do, I get a thought in the back of my head. What if they get hurt while I'm In here... I try to bury the thought, but it keeps getting bigger and bigger. Why did it have to snow only a few days after I had that dream? Eventually I can't handle it anymore, and I get out a jacket, earmuffs, and snow boots. As I head out the door, I hear my mom calling to me. "Be careful, and be back by sunset!" I nod. "I will be!" I walk outside, and close the door. As I step onto the porch, I see the thick blanket of snow around the neighborhood, and I'm reminded of my dream. I feel a lot warmer now though...

"Ok Tangle, it was only a dream, you're brave, you can do this."

A/N: Hey everyone! Just so you know, I'm making a new story about Surge! I'm very proud of the story so far! If you want to read it, you can do so here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/341954904?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Kdford112&wp_originator=PIqd5Qei6caeYz74EjncqK6OfFroQQirHHjpzhZNA%2BnaEN7bHohFOhxtEwyirwZJH%2FtVHA5hOz3OBwP3Z7a3trvve8qDppJZLPANIdypSuVxeRYHHQ76ZE13UJAd4xMv