Dressing

After we said our thanks, we headed to our rooms to get changed. I put on some light make-up, did my nails, fixed my hair, and put on the dress Mrs Potter handed me and the jewellery James and Remus gave me. My shoes? Silver heals. I was ready and looking stunning. The only problem is the zip. Oh, for fuck's sake. After a while, I gave up and walked to James' room across the hallway where all the boys were getting ready. I knocked. "Yeah?" I opened the door and walked in. "Wow, Elaisa, you look stunning!" "Venus would be jealous" "Can't take my eyes off you" they complimented me. "Why, thank you. You don't look bad yourselves either" We smiled. "So, how could we seem this wonderful evening, Princess Eli?" "Well, I was wondering if you could help me with the zip" I turned my back to them and removed my hair from my shoulders.

Sirius' POV

There was a knock on the door. "Yeah?" asked James. Elaisa walked in in the dark blue dress Mrs and Mr Potter bought for her. She looked like a goddess. "Venus would be jealous" "Why thank you. You don't look bad yourselves either" she complimented us and I smiled broadly. "So, how could we seem helpful this wonderful evening Princess Eli?" She smiled "Well, I was wondering if you could help me with the zip". I gulped. She turned her back to us and removed her amazing, long hair from her shoulders to reveal her bare back from the tailbone to the neck and shoulders. I wanted so badly to rush over and cover her with my blazer. "I am sure Moony can help you with that. Pads, come and help me with my tie", Prongs said. I felt the blood rushing to my face but I went to help him with his tie. I might even try to choke him but that's a different story.

Remus POV

Sirius went to help with James' tie sending daggers in my direction. I gulped and walk toward Elaisa. I couldn't help but get highly affected by her scent and bare skin. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her dark rose perfume. I rested my hands on her shoulders "You are doing this so hard for both of us" I mumbled at her skin and she giggled at the feeling. I slide my hands down her arms and finally her waist. I pulled her zip-up slowly sending shivers down her spine 'cause of my cold hands. Once I was done, I placed a soft kiss on her left shoulder, where my head rested. "Remus" she breathed. Damn, the way she calls my name... "Hm?" I placed another kiss waiting to hear her calling my name again. "That's not the place nor the time" she whispered. She was right. We weren't alone in the room. Never less, we were along with two of our best friends, one of them being Sirius Black, with whom she shares some kind of connection. I cleared my throat and backed off. She turned around while fixing her hair with a ghost of a smile on her lips. It was beautiful. So beautiful that made my heart melt. Dear Lord, how will I manage the real smile of that angel? "Thank you, Rem" and she planted a small kiss on my cheek. I flushed and she giggled. Oh, that giggle... I stared at her ice-grey eyes that you can get lost in and went for her lips. I am her slave, bitches! She cleared her throat and brought me back to reality. I turned around to face a smiling James and an upset Sirius who was tapping his foot on the floor. Majestic.

"May I ask-" Sirius began but Elaisa cut him off. "You may not! If you want this" she pointed between her and Sirius "to work, then you stay out of my personal life. I don't care what you are doing with other people, or with who you share your bed every night, so why would you?" And with that, she huffed, grabbed the end of her dress with her fists, and walked out of the room the way a goddamn queen would. Oh, kill me, I love her!