The Aftermath

"Jame! James wait!" But James kept running. "James, please listen to me!" he grabbed his arm and spun him around.

"Why? I already heard enough. It is obvious that you regret it" His eyes were red and his lips were trembling.

"What? That's what you got from all of that?"

"Well, that was the important part!"

"What were you expecting me to say?"

"The truth"

"We would both be dead by now!"

"That must not bother you anymore, seeing that you have already regretted it l when you kissed your sister!"

Regulus grabbed the back of James' head and smashed their lips together l. He forced James' lips apart and slid his tongue into his wet mouth. He explored every single part of it till the back of his throat. He wrapped his hands around James' waist and pulled him closer. Five minutes later they broke apart to breathe. "Do you still think that I regret it?" James smiled and shook his head 'No'. He couldn't imagine how someone could kiss like that without meaning it.

"Good. You know, I do like you. Like, a lot. I am just not ready to let anyone know about it, us - if there even is an 'us' - or that I like boys, you know?"

"You like me?"

Reg shook his head. "Please don't make me say it again" James smiled. Who could think that he would move on from Lily and fall for someone else. Who could think that he would fall for Regulus, of all people! Because that's what happened. He had felled for Regulus Black. Hard. Really Hard. Oh, Merlin, he was screwed really badly.

"And because you have really turned me on..." Regulus hesitated. God, what was he doing? "would you like to go and find a place more private?" he said while blushing. James smirked at him, the twinkle of his eyes had returned.

"I turned you on or Elaisa did?"

Regulus rolled his eyes

"You know what? Fuck it. You ruined it."

He tried to live but James stopped him.

"Come ooooon"

"No, I won't 'come ooooon'! You ruined it. The only thing I will be able to think about is my baby sister!"

James smirked.

"Well, I guess, whatever applies to you! I mean...I have done it before"

Regulus looked at him confused.

"What have you done before?"

"Thinking about her of course! It didn't work for me though"

Regulus felt his blood boiling, anger filling his veins. Be felt the urge to accomplish their mission here and there. His fist moved on its own and found its way to James' jaw. He fell to the ground groaning. Blood filled his mouth. His glasses were a few steps away. Regulus couldn't believe his ears. He couldn't believe that he wanted so desperately someone who pictured his baby sister, his little princess, his entire world, like that. His hands were shaking. He had let James in, he hadn't noticed but he had let him in long ago. He trusted him.

He felt his heart falling into billions and trillions of little pieces. Be didn't even know he had a heart and yet James Potter had managed to break it. He felt hot tears burning his eyes. He let James curl on the ground and run in the opposite direction. Hopefully, Barty and Evan would let him spend the night at his old dorm. Or even the week l. He wasn't sure how long it would take to spend again time at the marauders' dorm.

On his way down he crossed paths with the only person he wanted to see the least. Sirius Black with Elaisa close to him. Both laughing. He smiled at them. It was as if everything were back to what it used to be when they were little. But he couldn't help but feel jealous and threatened. He didn't want to lose his sister to Sirius and he was sure it would happen eventually. Suddenly he felt like the five-year-old Sirius pretty much avoided when Iza was around. Iza paid him no mind either once she was doing some brother-sister fonding or some other shit with him. Not that they needed to make their relationship stronger than it already was.