May I ?

Third person POV

Everything was set and ready. Around nine, the guests start arriving. The Longbottoms, the Tonks, the Weasleys, the Pettigrews, Remus' parents, some of Mr Potter's co-workers, and many other friends from Hogwarts. There were a few Durmstrang students too. Don't ask me why, they just were. Soon enough the ballroom was full of couples dancing, drinking adults, and talking teens. The time had passed and Elaisa had danced with James and a few songs with Remus and with Sirius. Sirius had danced with a hell of a lot of young ladies, and so had James.

After a while, in a corner were the Marauders and Elaisa, each one of them with a drink in hand. Although Remus seemed off. More than usual, I mean. He would nod his head and laugh during the con but his mind was drunk with thoughts of Elaisa. Her wavy, black, soft, hair had been put in a messy, high bun, while some of them were hugging her shoulders. Her stoned face would crack a little only for them and a lot for him, obviously. Her ice-grey eyes that you could lose yourself in. With a few words, he thought of how amazing the girl beside him was. What was there not to like? (She is a Black and he is a Lupin, after all; and we all know that Remus has a thing for Blacks, don't we?) And she was his (Actually he is hers, but whatever makes him feel better, I guess)

Elaisa's mind was similar. She was just better at hiding her thinking. The ghost of his lips on hers, the taste and warmth of his mouth, his soft hair, and the sense of his hands on her. He was her very first kiss after all. What could go so wrong, anyway? (Well, let's see, he has scars all over his body, he is a werewolf, three years older, your eldest brother's best friend, your older brother's enemy, a werewolf, a half-breed, a half-blood, three years older, did I mention him being a werewolf? And those are one... two... three... eight things about him that can lead to a total disaster. But who counts?)

Both thoughts were interrupted by James snapping his fingers in front of them, well, in front of Remus, but it's the same thing. "Earth to Moony, Moony, you copy? Good. Now that you are back, we need to plan a prank" "When?" Elaisa asked. "Well, now, obviously, Eli!" Eli smacked him on the back of his head. "I Know that you useless dumbass of a disappointment" (piercing siblingly love on its way) "I mean when will it take place and to who; idiot" "Aah" ('Aah' in my ass)

They started planning with a lot of enthusiasm and a few arguments (obviously) quietly (as quiet as the marauders could be). At some point, they run out of drinks, and Sirius volunteers to bring them some more. Ten minutes had passed but he wasn't back yet. (Of course, he wasn't. He was probably drunk in a corner snogging somewhere) A few songs had passed and a lot of planning had been made, mostly of Elaisa and Remus the actual brains of the group, you know. When they were almost done someone approached them from behind and side-sided Elaisa. He let out a hand "May I have this dance?" Elaisa kept keeping notes without even looking at him "That is the son-daughter dance" (I didn't know there was such a thing. Did you? If not, then you are the one with sense around here) Remus throws draggers at the boy and James looked at him confused. He didn't expect him to show up after all. And how did he know? Elaisa couldn't have told him, could she? "And the problem is?" the boy insisted. Elaisa let out a sigh, put down her quill, and turned to him. "That we are not even rela-" But she cut herself mid-word once she met equal ice-grey eyes. He raised an eyebrow. She looked at his hand and she took it still shocked. 'Oh, my, Lord. How did he find out?! Ok, now, I am dead' those were Elaisa's thoughts as she walked to the middle of the dance floor alongside her brother.

Elaisa placed a hand on his shoulder, he had one at her waist and with the other, they interlocked fingers. They stared into each other's eyes. They felt like they were trapped in a tornado. They start swinging in the music filling the room. Slowly everyone around them stopped and stared at them in amusement as they moved around in perfect sync, her dress would be swung left and right around her ankles like a cyclone, an angry ocean, a stormy night.

They were taught how to dance from a very young age and Elaisa always would be her brothers' partner. That's why they had so much trust in each other and knew that it would be safe to do unbelievable dance moves together and set the dance floor on fire. Which they did.

Βoth the guests and the hosts couldn't get their eyes off them. It was like they could talk with their eyes and agree silently to their next move. Mrs Potter placed a hand on her heart. She was so happy for them. Such as her son. He couldn't stop grinning at Elaisa for having one of her brothers back. Remus on the other hand looked lost 'What does he have that I don't? Why we didn't dance like that? Why are they even dancing that sing? They aren't even related. Are they?' (Poor Remus, how little you know) (Someone is jealous!)

Another thing that caught someone's eye was that they were both laughing and smiling at each other. That wasn't a common view. They also looked very alike, like two water drops. (No, shit, Sherlock!) Totaly sibling. By the end of the song, everyone could see it. Well, not everyone. There was a boy in the corner with a half-empty glass in hand trying to comprehend the situation. Elaisa was dancing like there was no tomorrow with the git that abandoned him when she seemed to care about him.

Once the song was coming to an end, he walked to the dancing duo and punched his brother straight in the jaw, making him fall to the floor. Elaisa watched as her brother was falling to the ground merely seconds from their sincere hug, where they exchanged their 'I missed you' s and 'I love you' s. Everyone was shocked. Especially her. She would never expect that from him. She scoffed, helped her brother from the floor, and looked at the boy in a way that sent shivers down his spine. "I never expected that from you, Sirius! You weren't in it and you had to ruin the moment I longed for since I was five; just like you have ruined everything in this family" Her words were full of venom. With that, she left the party hand in hand with Black. Regulus Black (Bond. James Bond🤣)