Regulus Black

December 26, 1976

Elaisa's POV

"I am sorry for that. What happened between you two? You never were on very good terms but that is unacceptable!" I whispered-yelled to Regulus. "Don't worry about it. We have been like this since he started Hogwarts" He clenched his jaw. I tilted my head to make him continue. He sighed. "You know how he is. Rebellious and all. Then he got himself sorted into Gryffindor" "I am in Gryffindor" "Became friends with all those blood traitors and mudbloods" "Did that too" "Stopped believing anymore at the family's beliefs, abandoning the family for his friends and hating me because he thinks I am a Death Eater" "I... didn't do that" We stayed in silent. "Well, are you?" He looked at me surprised. "I don't think that the house of an open supporter of Dumbledore is the place to have that talk" He was right. I grabbed his hand, lead him up the stairs, down the corridor, behind the door, into my room, onto my bed, and jumped on it. When he didn't move I patted the spot beside me. "Come on Reg! Just like when we were kids" I groaned. He laughed. Merlin, that laugh. I have missed it. "Are you sure?" I nodded. He looked hesitant. "Unless you don't want to" "No, I want to. But, don't you think we are a bit old to share a bed?" He blushed lightly. I laughed my head off. "Reg, I am attending a boy-only school and I share my dorm with three other boys. I think I can handle my brother" We smiled. He jumped on the bed laughing. "If those boys try anything-" "They will end up without arms, don't worry" We laughed. "That's my sister" I snuggled closer to him and rested my hand on his chest while he hugged my shoulders. And, sitting like that, we talked for hours upon hours.

We talked about the memories we shared. We talked about our shitty lives after that. I told him about my guardians and my life in Durmstrang. I left out the evil tests though. I don't want to overdo his nerves. I told him about my time at Hogwarts. About Remus too. Merlin, he even drew his wand to kill him causing me to laugh so hard my cheeks hurt. I don't blame him though. He has every right to play the overprotective brother after all.

He told me about life in Grimmauld Place and how drastic our parents became. Looks like the cruciatus curse has been a regular thing since Sirius' first year. He talked to me about Voldermort, their meetings, and the expectations they had from him. I was proud of him, for serving the Dark Lord and being one of his most loyal. But then, again, I wasn't. I should be but I wasn't. The the-one-who-must-not-be-named hates the muggles, the muggle-borns, mudbloods, muggle-borns? and half-breeds and blood traitors. But, Lily is a muggle-born, Remus is a half-breed, and James and Sirius are blood traitors. Believe me, we are far from hating each other. Perhaps, the dark side is just that. Dark. Nothing more. No reasonable reason to fight someone. What am I saying now? Ok, honestly, those are not thoughts that I should, nor I am allowed to have.

Eventually, we fell asleep in each other's arms and I must say, it was the best sleep I had in ages. Or, so I thought.

I was in a black corridor. I think it was in Grimmauld Place. Yeah, it is. I heard voices and laughs. Weird. Two boys run beside me. It is a six-year-old Sirius and Regulus going up the stairs. I smile. The footage changes. I was in Sirius' room. They were both there. It looked like they were fighting. A four-year-old me was there too, trying to stop them. "Boys, drop it. There is no point!" "Shut up, Eli!" "Don't talk to her like that, Sirius!" Our parents walked in. "What's going on here?" Oh, no. I remember that day. I don't wanna see it. I have to wake up. I have too. "Sirius broke my teddy!" "No need to be a crybaby about it, Regulus!" "Enough! Diffindo!"

"No!" I woke up and shot my back straight. Regulus woke up too confused and concerned. I felt embarrassed, but I had no time to act upon it. I was patting and had a hard time to breath. He took my hands in his and tried to calm me down. "Hey, it's ok. It's only a dream. You are ok" I shook my head. Just then the boys walked in. Oh, great.

"What are you doing here?" "Don't worry, Sirius, I am not shagging your stupid girlfriend" That angered him but wasn't really the ideal moment to act on it, considering the state they found me in. Remus came by my side and hugged my shoulders while James sat down and massaged my feet. That boy is a miracle. Every lady's dream. Can't see why Lily hates him so much. "look at me. Iza, look at me" The sound of my old nickname made me look up and meet his eyes. "There you go! Breath, alright! Just breath. Let's do it together, yeah?" I nodded. "Breath in... Hold... Breath out. In... Hold... Out. That's it. Better?" I nodded and a sign of relief came to everyone's faces. "Now, mind telling me what happened?" I sigh. It's stupid, really. We have gone threw worse. That was a very stupid false alarm. "It didn't look like stupid to me" He kept looking into my eyes. How come I have the best brother? What have I done to deserve him? "It wasn't a dream. It was a memory. The memory of the day Mr Wilson was left headless" Mr Wilson was how he had named that teddy. "Our first fight and the diffindo curse" he breathed and I nodded. W both hugged and let each other's sent to calm us down.

James was smiling, Remus was frowning and Sirius was giving death stares. I couldn't help but laugh at us. That is all I ever wanted and more.

I let go. "And for the record, I am not stupid" Reg raised an eyebrow. "Why, are you his girlfriend?" We all laughed, well, side for Sirius, obviously, and Remus that was drowning in jealousy.