The Meeting

She was running down the corridors. She needed fresh air. Although fate had other plans, her friends did. She bumped into a chest. She looked up and met the familiar hazel eyes, dark hair and the devilish smirk, that slowly turned into the fond smile she was used to waking up next to. The smile was mirrored by the other guys behind him. The silence that someone could think was awkward, was actually comfortable. It suddenly broke with a group hug.

"Elaisa, I missed you!"

"Where the hell have you been?"

"We haven't seen you in ages!" all three boys mumbled. Elaisa was the first to pull back at the sound of fast steps. She looked back and saw Sirius running around the corner, followed close behind by James and Remus, Peter being really tired to run after he awake from the yelling. She paid them no mind.

"I missed you too, guys! It was really unfair that we were shorted in rival houses" They nodded their head. The sound of footsteps faded away as the three marauders stopped a little behind Elaisa. "We met Regulus" "Yeah, he is amazing" Sirius scoffed drawing attention to him. "And I believe this is Sirius?" The boy who was far behind nodded his head to Elaisa's brother. "Yeah, that's him" "Damn, baby Black, why are you all so alike in this family?" "Yeah, that's frustrating" "Yeah, I hate it"

The marauders shot confusing looks at one another. "What do you mean by 'Baby Black', dude?" "Who are you guys?"

"I am Steward" the boy with the blonde curly hair and the blue eyes you could lose yourself in, said. "I am Leo," the boy with dark, messy, raven, curly, short hair and deep green eyes said. "Ans I am Stefan," said the boy Elaisa had dumped into. "and we are Elaisa's dormmates" Dormmates? Their precious little girl having to share a dorm with three boys was a disturbing thought. Sirius even growled! "And since you are the elder one, you are Black. Regulus is little Black and our Elaisa-" She hit him in the ribs to stop him from talking. Stef looked at her confused and the marauders growled, the word 'our' ringing in their ears strangely. Stefan frowned. "He doesn't know?" asked Leo. "Of course, he doesn't know" she hissed. "the headmasters didn't want me to tell him" "Tell me what?" "Elaisa, what is all this about?" But the Durmstrang students didn't hear them. "Elaisa, for Merlin's shake, you have made Leadwolf cry, for crying out loud" "You are probably the very best of all of us" "You are taking your fucking mark on your 15th birthday! That's the younger that has ever existed!"

Silence.

"Your mark?" James shouted.

"I was gonna tell you"

"When? When you will already be a death eater alongside my stupid brother?"

"At least your brother knows how to treat his sister"

"Leo!"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Guys stop it!"

"It means that at least he remembers the one good thing that has ever happened and will happen to him!"

"Oh yeah? And what is that? Turning into a monster?"

"Enough! All of you!" Everyone stopped talking. "You three" she pointed to her dormmates "will leave Sirius alone! And you" she pointed at Sirius "will shut your pipe hole, will wash your mouth out with soap the next time you'll talk about Reggie, and will stop talking about things you don't know shit about. And if you want to talk about monsters, you can look right beside you, to your best friend" She regretted the words as soon as she saw the sadness and hurt finding their way to Remus' face. Sirius shook his head in disbelief while James was just shocked. Sirius was the first to leave followed by James. Remus was just staring at her waiting for her to take it back. To confirm that she did love him back and that he wasn't just some sort of toy she was playing with her evil fingers with. But nothing came so he left to find a place where he could be away from everyone. "Remus!" she called for him but he paid her no mind. Steward and Stefan left too. "Are you alright?" she bit her lip and searched for his arm blindly while she was still staring at the space where Remus stood not far ago. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She nodded her head slightly and he left too. After a while of just standing there, she turned her gaze to meet a dark figure hiding in the shadows.