Dear Surius

It was late afternoon when she reached the castle. She walked up to her common room. She was planning to have some beautiful sleep. Once she stepped in she lost her balance by someone falling on top of her. "Where the hell have you been?! We were worried sick!" "Why don't we go up to your dorm and talk?" He nodded and they walked up to the marauders' dorm. Sirius and Remus eyed her with worry and anger. Peter was fast asleep (as always) "Where the hell have you been? " "Are you alright? " I sat in James' bed. "Yes I am fine. I wanted to apologize for earlier. I should have told you that I am getting my mark in May. I should have tell you why the Durmstrang students call me 'Baby Black' I should never call you a monster when I am a murderer"

Their faces paled.

"What do you mean?"

"Where were you?"

"What did you do?"

She laughed. How innocent they were. "I was at a meeting of course! My Lord wanted to introduce me to the others and prove myself" Their faces were white as a sheet. Especially James'. She had told him only last night that she wanted nothing to do with Voldermort. What changed? "And what happened?" She smiled.

"He asked me to kill someone"

"A-and you did?"

She laughed crazy laughter that Sirius could have mistaken for Bellatrix's

"Of course I did! I am gonna be the first 15-year-old with the dark mark!"

Remus gulped and asked the question they all had but didn't dare to ask. "Who was it?"

She took a dramatic pause.

"Regulus Arcturus Black" the name rolled like sweet venom on her tongue. "What?" Sirius breathed. "I killed Regulus. Oh, you should have seen him. He didn't even try to give me a challenge. He was going on and on about how there is nothing to live for anyways. He was pathetic. It was so entertaining! You know, ad he left his last breath, he was calling for you, Siri-poo. Oh, it was so emotional. I think he hoped that you would save him. It made me feel high"

Sirius couldn't stand it anymore. He hopped off his bed and went to kill Elaisa. She started running down the stairs and to the common room while singing 'I Killed Regulus Black' till she was in her dorm where no boys could reach.

The next day Elaisa woke up early and disappeared. Sirius was nowhere to be found either, just like Regulus.

"Sirius, mate, you need to get out of bed"

"No"

"You need to eat something too"

"No"

"It's been two days"

"If I get out of bed I'll murder Elaisa de Vil. If I eat anything, that would be Elaisa de Vil's raw meet"

"Well, that's macabre" he laughed

"She killed my brother, James!"

"I thought you hated him" he questioned him

"Of course not!"

Three days later no one had seen Sirius and no Gryffindor had seen Regulus. Everyone could see Elaisa with her former dormmates though.

One day James neared her. "What are you doing?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You would never hurt any of your brothers, how much kill one of them. So, I am gonna ask you one more time. What. Are. You. Doing?"

She smirked. "You will find out soon" She nodded to the entrance door. James turned around to see that Sirius had come for breakfast

All the marauders were eating together again. In silence, clearly. But they were happy that they had their friend back. Sirius was the first one to finish his meal and left for class. He was walking in an empty corridor when he heard a voice. "So, when is the party?" He turned around to face a younger boy that looked just like him.