Alex McDonald

The chaos died down fast. "Yes, you are very skilled Eli" She flinched at the name Sirius used to call her. "But you have your own mind. You like to question things and you are daring to voice your doubts too" Regulus started filling uncomfortable. Where was this going? "That's why I will give you a task, to make sure you are loyal to me" Eli gulped. There was no way that that could be good. "Bring in the prisoner" Yaxley disappeared at the back and came back with a tortured, beaten up, older, male version of Mary McDonald. Alex. Shit! Yaxley threw him in front of Elaisa's feet. He looked at her scared and with worry. Fuck, he was about to die and he was worried about the 14-year-old that was forced into Voldermort's circle.

"Do you recognize this man, my child?" She tilted her head acting like she was scanning his face for anything familiar. "No, my Lord" That wasn't going to end well. "This is Alex McDonald" She knew that but she acted surprised. She frowned. "McDonald? Mudblood?" "No. He is a filthy half-blood" "You are a half-blood too" she mumbled so Voldermort and Alex were the only ones who could hear her. Tom acted like he didn't hear but Alex smiled at the girl who was roasting the man that could end his life here and there. "You might know his sister" Alex's face fell at her mention. "The name doesn't ring a bell, my Lord. Do you know her House? Her year, even? Or her first name?" Regulus' mouth was dry. His little sister was lying at the Dark Lord's face. He knew that she was doing what she thought to be right and he was proud of her, but he wanted her alive and safe too. "She is in Gryffindor. Sixth year. Her name is Mary" Elaisa shook her head no. Voldermort was frustrated. He grabbed Regulus by his collar and pressed his wand against the boy's throat. "Tell me the truth or watch your brother die!" Elaisa was shaking. "I am! Why wouldn't I? You said it yourself, he is a filthy half-blood!"

"Tell me what you know about Mary McDonald!"

"I don't know any Mary McDonald! Probably there is no Mary McDonald!"

"Oh, really now?!"

"Yes!"

Voldermort freed Regulus' throat. "How so?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well, she is supposed to be in the same year as Sirius, James, Remus, Lily and all those. Believe me when I say that, if she is half as hot as Alex, Sirius wouldn't be able to shut up about her" Her voice was calm now and truthful. Regulus was wishing that Voldemort wouldn't figure out his sister's lie. Alex was only confused with a fair amount of happiness. His sister was safe thanks to the girl before him. But he remembered that Mary couldn't stop talking about the kids his saviour had mentioned. Why did she help him?

"Are you sure he has a sister at all, my Lord?" The Dark Lord growled. "If you are so sure that you don't know him, then you'll have no problem torturing him," Elaisa thought for a few minutes. "Why would I? It looks like he is been tortured for days. If he had something to give us, he would already. I told you before, my Lord, that you are doing many things that will not be any good for you. you attacked me today. What do you think they will do when they found out that you hurt the Durmstrang Princess? What will they do when I'll tell them that you wanted me to torture someone as innocent as Alex?"

Voldermort growled in anger and his pupils were like fire burning inside him. "Torture him or I'll torture your brother!" That was the first time she looked Alex in the eye and saw something that shocked her. She saw hope and happiness. Both of them knew what she was going to choose. No sibling would prefer to watch their brother screaming in pain. He gave her a measuring smile and a very slight nod to let her know that everything was alright. 'I am sorry' she mouthed and looked at Voldermort. "Fine! But, can I have him once I finish with him?" All three of them raised a questioning eyebrow. She smiled sheepishly. "What? I told you he is hot!" Both Regulus and Alex tried very hard not to laugh. "You do realize that he is ten years older than you, blood traitor and half-blood?" Elaisa smirked.