The Outcome

April 10, 1977

Let's say that wasn't the greatest week. Actually, it would be safe to say that it was one of the worst weeks in the worst week's history. Here is why.

At the beginning of the week we all flued to the Potter Manor for the Easter Festivities. Whooo! No. It wasn't fun. At all. Regulus wasn't talking to anyone not even to me, his sister! (Well, that's new) And James wasn't talking to Sirius out of fear. (That's new too) And I and Remus were stuck in the middle while dealing with our issues. What issues? Well, you see, it was that time of the month for both of us. So you can only imagine what was going on in the house. Wherever you went you could hear 'Stop chewing that loud' and 'Get out of here, you stink' or 'I am hungry'. A living Hell for poor Mia and Flea. But that was only periodic. (You got it? Period-periodic? I'll shut up now)

What they were worried about the most was their son. He was abnormally quiet. He was messing around with Sirius, he wasn't laughing 24/7, and he even studied! James Fleamont Potter fucking studied! Flea even suggested getting him to St. Mungo's.

Even more abnormal was what happened this morning. James didn't wake up early, waking up everyone while jumping around out of joy so he could hunt the hidden chocolate all over the house. Sirius thought his best friend was dying. Dramatic as always
(I hope)

"Sweety, come down. Dinner is ready!"

Mia tried but no answer came.

"Perhaps he feels sick?" Fleamont said to calm down himself more than the others.

"Nah. It's not that. He is just depressed. He might even go threw a sexuality crisis" I informed them casually.

Everyone was left speechless. Sirius mouth almost touched the floor. Reg didn't seem to mind that much. Mia broke into tears. "My boy has depression? Over what?" Her husband rubbed her back. I looked at my empty plate. I am still feeling uncomfortable when people cry around me.

"I am not really sure. I know he kissed a boy but I don't know what happened after"

"James kissed a guy? Who?"

Regulus tensed. Remus could hear his heartbeat fasten What the heck?

"I am pretty sure that if he wants you to know he'll tell you himself"

"Oh, come on, Eli!"

"Sirius, leave your sneaky nose out of your brother's love life"

I know that Mia was referring to James, Sirius' brother by choice but it was so funny how true that statement was for Sirius' brother by blood too.

Sirius sunk into his seat embarrassed. I heard him mumble something about his perfect nose and I snorted

"Now, dear, do you happen to know who that boy is?"

"Mr P. I promised I wouldn't say anything"

"That's alright. I just wanna know if he is a good kid"

I eyed my brother.

"He is the best. I trust him with my life. James has a big ego but a heart to match it. But I still believe that she is not good enough for him. I don't wanna be rude but that buy deserves the world when James can give him just the universe"

The Potters smiled wryly

"No. I don't accept that. James is not being enough... It is just not right"

"So, you think Elaisa-James would be a fair match?" Remus teased

"Hell no!"

They all laughed

"What? She is my baby sister and he is James fucking Potter! It is like throwing her to the wolves!"

The laughter stopped. "Sirius..." Remus dropped his fork on his plate and left the kitchen

"Remus, I-"

"Just to let you know, bro if you ever throw me to the wolves, I'll come back leading the pack" and Elaisa rushed behind Remus l. Regulus took a few bites and left the room too, leaving Sirius with the Potters.

"Sirius..." Mia started

"I know" and he left too

Euphemia and Fleamont cleaned the kitchen and headed to their son's room.